aberdeen-music

Celebrity Dead Pool 2011

Lemonade

Really gutted about Lis Sladen, a wonderful woman by all accounts. Feels like a bit of my childhood has gone what with her and Nick Courtney going as well. A tribute is planned for the first episode of the new series on Sat.

Got the wrong cast member of Are You Being Served but still in the lead I believe and we're now over a third through the campaign.

Wish Thatcher would fucking die though and do us all a favour and give a lot of us some points!

Oh man that is extremely depressing, the man was a comic genius:down:

In its heyday Only Fools was indeed a stone cold classic, but Sullivan had been responsible for some truly awful spin offs in recent years. It's probably best he kicked the bucket now before he shat on his legacy further.

He did do some shite but who hasn't? Loved Citizen Smith he did as well back in the day 'POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!'

Citizen Smith was indeed ace. I just hate it when people can't let something go and contaminate the brilliance of the original. In that respect Green Green Grass and Rock and Chips were the "comedic" equivalent of Queen since Freddie Mercury's death.

Citizen Smith was indeed ace. I just hate it when people can't let something go and contaminate the brilliance of the original. In that respect Green Green Grass and Rock and Chips were the "comedic" equivalent of Queen since Freddie Mercury's death.

Only Fools and Horses was milked as well I reckon. Best TV show ever in my opinon but those last couple of Xmas shows where they lost their millions were totally unnecessary.

I agree that fools and horses should have finished in 1996 when they finally became millionaires, think it was sheer pressure from the public and to make an easy quick buck that forced Sullivan to write those three xmas specials in the early noughties. They had their moments but I agree they were totally uneccessary.

I agree that fools and horses should have finished in 1996 when they finally became millionaires, think it was sheer pressure from the public and to make an easy quick buck that forced Sullivan to write those three xmas specials in the early noughties. They had their moments but I agree they were totally uneccessary.

Agreed, was a great ending when they actually became millionaires.

Absolute peak was late 80s when Del Boy became a yuppie, that series was great, and the subsequent Christmas Special The Jollyboys Outing is still fantastic.

Well, lets take it at face value that Osama Bin Laden died (and didn't die 9 years ago).

Points breakdown as follows:

Age 54 - 9 points

Unnatural causes: +3 for murder, suicide or accident (but not State executions). (this was not a state executions)

= 12 points for Shaki and jf9tp2wd40.

And Ted Lowe dropped at 90.

90-99 years: 5 points

Unique pick: +3 if you were the only competitor to pick that person.

= 8 points for last year's winner, TigerFromMars

Leaderboard:

1 Delboy 23

2 Bigsby 17

3 Shaki 12

4 jf9tp2wd40 12

5 Lucky Rathen 8

6 Graham Knight 8

7 TigerFromMars 8

8 SurferRosa 7

9 Alan Cynic 7