aberdeen-music

Celebrity Dead Pool 2011

Lemonade

I'm bloody fuming with that inconsiderate old sod Phil the Greek, I got my hopes up he was gonna bag me some points before the lock down and now he's only gone and got released from hospital. fucks sake you selfish bastard, your 90 man, you've had a good innings, think of others for once!

You are right about royal snuffings, the buggers live seemingly forever as they get the best medical treatment etc. he won't be in my list next year.... bet he bloody dies in 2012 now just to really take the piss!

Oh, looking back over the thread it seems I disqualified Jon and MC Nice Andrew for having 21 players and never bothering to remove one. So it's actually more like:

1 jf9tp2wd40 29

2 Bigsby 25

3 Dubya 24

4 Delboy 23

5 Gooch_Taylor 23

6 KarmaTsunami 23

7 Shaki 23

8 Scottyboy 17

9 Gladstone 15

10 Lucius 15

11 Telecaster Sam 15

12 Adam Easy Wishes 15

13 SurferRosa 15

14 Lucky Rathen 14

15 Alan Cynic 13

16 Graham Knight 8

17 TigerFromMars 8

18 Ca_gere 8

19 Kirsten 8

20 MattJimF 8

21 Stroopy121 8

22 Bux 0

23 JaseyBoi 0

24 Kai 0

25 Scorge 0

26 Shell7 0

Say waaaaaaaaat.

okay-face.jpg

I've never understood why she's queen but he's not king.

As I understand it, if a man takes the throne, he becomes King and his wife automatically becomes Queen. eg When William becomes King, Kate will become Queen. However if a woman takes the throne it doesn't apply. Her husband will become HRH but will only be a prince or a duke or something.

Say waaaaaaaaat.

okay-face.jpg

Shoulda read the thread from time to time baby.

You've got 21 names there. Come on people, read the rules! Choose one to.... er... eliminate.

Bux, Jon and JaseyBoi - you also need to lose one before you can start scoring points.

I like that you've numbered your entrants, yet you still managed to have 21. Unless Ozzy and Bruce Forsyth are the same person.

Ellipses ellipses ellipses

Other people who still have one person too many are Jon and MC Nice Andrew. I'm enforcing a rule that you can't start scoring points until you have a valid team. It's ony fair.

As I understand it, if a man takes the throne, he becomes King and his wife automatically becomes Queen. eg When William becomes King, Kate will become Queen. However if a woman takes the throne it doesn't apply. Her husband will become HRH but will only be a prince or a duke or something.

Not exactly - Kate will be known as Queen Catherine, but she will be a Consort. There are two types of Queen - a Queen Regnant (a reigning Queen with all the power), or a Queen Consort (wife of a reigning King, with no power). She will be a Queen Consort.

It's pretty much the same situation the other way round for the blokes - he can either be a King Regnant (reigning, power) or a Consort (husband of a reigning Queen, no power) - they just don't use the term King for a male Consort. Prince Philip is usually known as 'the Royal Consort', or 'the Queen's Consort'.

Final scores (unless someone is dead and has been left lying undiscovered):

1 jf9tp2wd40 29

2 Bigsby 25

3 Dubya 24

4 Delboy 23

5 Gooch_Taylor 23

6 KarmaTsunami 23

7 Shaki 23

8 Scottyboy 17

9 Gladstone 15

10 Lucius 15

11 Telecaster Sam 15