aberdeen-music

Plans for the year ahead?

Chris

Learn to finally say "no", take on less commitments and enjoy "free" time a bit more, enabling me to....

Start some major structural work / renovations on our cottage.

Start growing our own veg, tatties and get chickens

Keep hitting it hard at work.

Take the plunge and move up to Saturday Amateur football if the opportunity comes up.

Finally conquer the Mountains of Kintail in nice weather

More Mountain Biking, climbing, summit camps & Bothy trips around Scotland at the expense of double football weekends

Get our ugly band gigging

Purchase a nice camera and take photography a bit more seriously

Whilst brushing my teeth in the mirror i was doing the back teeth with my chin pushed down kinda onto my upper chest and noticed i have a major double chin......So after this double cheeseburger from ashvale im on a diet........I'm nae doing any marathons or hill running though as i hate running......

WTF is techno smack? Meow meow, ket, why can't people do proper illegal drugs any more instead of snorting horse tranquilizer while they wait until heir knees turn blue.

I blame dubstep, tbh.

Sorry..its ketamine.I started on it cos it was cheap, legal and fuckin mental and there was no good pills about at the time. You can blame it on dubstep if you want though 8-)

WTF is techno smack? Meow meow, ket, why can't people do proper illegal drugs any more instead of snorting horse tranquilizer while they wait until heir knees turn blue.

I blame dubstep, tbh.

Ket is a proper illegal drug, in my book. Was there long before dubstep, too.

Sorry..its ketamine.I started on it cos it was cheap, legal and fuckin mental and there was no good pills about at the time. You can blame it on dubstep if you want though 8-)

I will because I doubt it's possible to rave your face off to higher BPMs on ketamine.

Though I haven't tried, tbh. thanks for the clarification, anyway :up:

Ket is a proper illegal drug, in my book. Was there long before dubstep, too.

Yes but dubstep and ket seems to be aiding the lie-on-the-floor or stupid pointy finger dance crew. In my day you'd be sweating like you pissed yourself after dancing like a fucked up leprechaun for 6 hours.

At least we got the exercise, I suppose.

I will because I doubt it's possible to rave your face off to higher BPMs on ketamine.

Though I haven't tried, tbh. thanks for the clarification, anyway :up:

its quite good for dancing about to house n that..although its more like gyrating that dancing :cheers:

Yes but dubstep and ket seems to be aiding the lie-on-the-floor or stupid pointy finger dance crew.

i thought it was minimal not dubstep that that all came in with :laughing:

Yes but dubstep and ket seems to be aiding the lie-on-the-floor or stupid pointy finger dance crew. In my day you'd be sweating like you pissed yourself after dancing like a fucked up leprechaun for 6 hours.

At least we got the exercise, I suppose.

Well it's my day now, old man, and I'm quite happy to be floating five feet above my body, the eminent void of a k-hole swirling below my limp, lifeless being.

I hate dubstep

Do a bit more exercise, but who doesn't say that?

Most importantly I have to decide soon whether I'm going to continue living in Barcelona after the summer. And if I leave, where do I go?

Don't really have anything else more specific.

Oh, pay off my credit card bill that's been lingering around for some time.