aberdeen-music

photoshoot

the mart of darkness

wotcher chaps.

i guess this questions is open to the lonely few who occasionally peruse this board...

i'm planning a photoshoot for the band next monday, but we've gotta do something fun for it, and ideally kinda cool.

i personally favour the 'just been in a huge explosion' look, with charred clothes and faces, soot in hair, slightly dazed, et cetera, but nobody else has been particularly forthcoming with ideas.

either that, or a 'falling through the air from a fair height to our probable death' kinda thing, but that seems a little trickier logistically :rolleyes:

any thoughts?

will we ever match the majesty of the scuff swimming pool shoot?

mart

xxx

ps i've just posted about 3 messages in as many days, setting a new personal record. eek.

Guest onlynik

How about you just take photos sitting on other peoples gravestones and digitally edit them instead? A roof top photoshoot would be good, if you can find another roof top, not original though. I really wish I had some imagination.

How about you just take photos sitting on other peoples gravestones and digitally edit them instead? A roof top photoshoot would be good' date=' if you can find another roof top, not original though. I really wish I had some imagination.[/quote']

Ross = Tall Person

Tall Person + Vertigo = -going up ontop of roofs mate