aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
the mart of darkness

photoshoot

wotcher chaps.

i guess this questions is open to the lonely few who occasionally peruse this board...

i'm planning a photoshoot for the band next monday, but we've gotta do something fun for it, and ideally kinda cool.

i personally favour the 'just been in a huge explosion' look, with charred clothes and faces, soot in hair, slightly dazed, et cetera, but nobody else has been particularly forthcoming with ideas.

either that, or a 'falling through the air from a fair height to our probable death' kinda thing, but that seems a little trickier logistically :rolleyes:

any thoughts?

will we ever match the majesty of the scuff swimming pool shoot?

mart

xxx

ps i've just posted about 3 messages in as many days, setting a new personal record. eek.

Guest onlynik

Just launch yourself off the top of Fudge Towers, failing that gladly try to bludgen you to death with a blunt instrument.

Me and Craig were discussing photo's a while ago. Craig came up with the wizard idea of taking photos of us sitting on our own graves (obviously we'll need to use some of our arts and craft expertise to create gravestones) drinking and smoking.

But then he would.

ahh, there was me thinking deadloss had been given the 'gravestones' idea :)

i know what was going on my headstone. it's a stone in the pagan graveyard from the wicker man: "here lies bri deadloss protected by the vemon of serpents"

rock

Guest onlynik

How about you just take photos sitting on other peoples gravestones and digitally edit them instead? A roof top photoshoot would be good, if you can find another roof top, not original though. I really wish I had some imagination.

How about you just take photos sitting on other peoples gravestones and digitally edit them instead? A roof top photoshoot would be good' date=' if you can find another roof top, not original though. I really wish I had some imagination.[/quote']

Ross = Tall Person

Tall Person + Vertigo = -going up ontop of roofs mate