aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Celebrities!

Sue Denim..

Anyone see the small guy who always jogs up mid stocker the up lang Stracht every morning , wears purple Adidas spandex things and a grey jacket, looks mid 40s and looks like a recovering crack addict

Edit : I changed my walking route to avoid this creep talking to me as he looked like a predator

Edited by YoungA
  • Upvote 1

I've spotted another local celebrity who has been christened 'matrix man'.

He wears a matrix style full length leather jacket (too long in the arms) and is seen walking up Hutcheon Street every morning.

I don't know if he posts on here but he looks like a total boss (GBOL).

Haven't spied any other local celebs recently, poor show.

I once nearly got set upon by two Yoofs dressed in full length leather jackets when I drunkenly shouted "Aye, FUCKING MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRIX" at them on an attempt to get home after a night at the Palace. I talked them down with antics involving which one was getting the blue pill or the red and offering them a chip loaded with cheese. All the true cool stories bro.

Who's the Middle Eastern guy with the amazing long, curly black hair, and brown woolen jacket who always wears sunglasses and looks like he's stepped out of a film set? My mum texts me every now and again saying "I saw the Elvis impersonator today" and I'm pretty convinced he's the archduke of Aberdeen or something because he's got such a swagger.

(May have been mentioned in this thread before, he's been rocking that look for years.)

Edited by kirsten
  • Upvote 1

Who's the Middle Eastern guy with the amazing long, curly black hair, and brown woolen jacket who always wears sunglasses and looks like he's stepped out of a film set? My mum texts me every now and again saying "I saw the Elvis impersonator today" and I'm pretty convinced he's the archduke of Aberdeen or something because he's got such a swagger.

(May have been mentioned in this thread before, he's been rocking that look for years.)

we call him retired gene simmons, he is always cutting about

Is it not called Lionel's?

It is. On Bridge Street. I got a fucking beast of a kebab off him this time last year after a night of drinking in the Moorings. Right fine. That was the last time I ate meat. Hell of a way to go out.

Lionel himself was there, still with mullet and moustache, and they were playing "Dancing On The Ceiling".

I think he owns some fast food stores too, he used to come into the coffee shop I used to work in and show me photocopies of all of his credit cards

• 3 weeks later...