aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Celebrities!

Sue Denim..

there has been a dude playing what lookslike an upturned round bbq that has lots of dents in the square nest to marks n sparks. he just slaps the dents n it makes harmonious percussioney tunes. i wanna know what its called' date=' i gave him a quid, the nmost ive ever given a busker! [/quote']

It's called a Wangming- comes from Vietnam.

the crazy dancing guy that comes out late at night and does a funny walk that looks like he's dancing up and down Union Street. he has a sort of afro going on. know who i mean?

Thats the "Crazy Running Man". He goes about during the day carrying weird stuff. I saw him with a handheld LCD game and then another day he was carrying a street lamp. He should be at the top of the "Most Famous List 2006"

Guest pop-notmyface
Does anyone know the scoop with the person that wears a combination of black leather and traditional Scottish dress? This person also has dark hair and a tan. Usually spotted in Union Street? I'm intrigued.

you mean the punk? he goes to college you know....

The hobo that sits 10 feet away from the bank machine next to the first bus shop and asks for change when you take the cash out the machine.....CHANGE?????

the hobo lady outside FOPP

the band who often play during the day outside Mrks and Spencers who play some weird music and sell their album

for your information marrillionboy there is a condition called feotal alcahol syndrome which affects the baby in a variety of ways.it affects how people look their whole life----- look it up. people who judge like this make me sick- we can all admit that certain facial features are less pleasing than others but there is certainly no need to be callous.

Am sure she has done her best despite the start she has had in life. people like you make it all the more difficult for society to move beyond this narrow minded shallowness.

I'm sure all the smack doesn't help...

for your information marrillionboy there is a condition called feotal alcahol syndrome which affects the baby in a variety of ways.it affects how people look their whole life----- look it up. people who judge like this make me sick- we can all admit that certain facial features are less pleasing than others but there is certainly no need to be callous.

Am sure she has done her best despite the start she has had in life. people like you make it all the more difficult for society to move beyond this narrow minded shallowness.

i bet you've still called someone a ginger in a derogatory way tho.... how dare you!

REDIST!

Guest pop-notmyface
What about the weird dude with the long hair and leather jacket that walks like a pigeon and bumps into people! Always carries a skatebord' date=' never seen him on it!! I dont like him for some reason!!![/quote']

lol, i know who you're talking about. sometimes he dresses like a skateboarder and sometimes like one of those old school punks. but he fails at both professions.

and i think he's like 35 or something.

What about the weird dude with the long hair and leather jacket that walks like a pigeon and bumps into people! Always carries a skatebord' date=' never seen him on it!! I dont like him for some reason!!![/quote']

He's one of the 'Frog Twins'. Regular visitors to the Moorings bar.

A pretty good skateboarder too I might add.

Frog Twins..................thats ACE!! He is fuckin weird tho!!! He looks rude' date=' but not in a good way lol[/quote']

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of, his name is Robbie but we called him ALF after the alien that used to be on tv. He used to hang about the Bon Accord centre and tell everyone he was from Mars. :D

He claimed he ate 200 acid tabs for breakfast. One day my mate asked him where his spaceship was and said it was on the top deck of the car park. When my mate then asked him to take us for a spin he told him he had ran out of petrol. :D

You never see him on the skateboard cos he's too short to climb on it !!!

Also will come and tell you the tour arrangements for some trash metal band at random, regardless of whether you like them or have heard about them.

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of' date=' his name is Robbie but we called him ALF after the alien that used to be on tv. He used to hang about the Bon Accord centre and tell everyone he was from Mars. :D

He claimed he ate 200 acid tabs for breakfast. One day my mate asked him where his spaceship was and said it was on the top deck of the car park. When my mate then asked him to take us for a spin he told him he had ran out of petrol. :D[/quote']

Im startin to like this guy!!!!!

dunno if this has been posted already' date=' but Jeff Stewart who plays PC Reg Hollis in the bill is actually from aberdeen.

[url']http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0829494/

that beats anything else in this thread.

and reading that he not only stars in the bill but he's also appeared in episodes of Happy Days and American Dad. What a star.

• 3 years later...