aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Celebrities!

Sue Denim..

I remember a few months back, I was walking past the Balaclava bar beside Bon-Accord Centre, when this guy came running up to me and said:

"Himin chief, Dinna mean to be rude or ony'hin, but av jis bin mugged by some bam. He teen a knife ore ma skull - look!"

The guy actually did have a wound on his napper

"Now, ah am askin is for twinty quid - hiv yi got twinty quid for mi? Ah really need ti get hame"

ME: "You said same thing to me last week, and no - sorry"

I cant believe someone would actually go around pretending to be mugged (with a real wound to make it more believable), then get pissed of when I told him he's already tried it with me.

Cunt.

dont think he is deserving of celebrity status.....

i think i may have encountered this guy before...he told me i would 'regret' not giving him the necessary money' date=' he was just upset i refused his offer of weed though i reckon[/quote']

my 2nd encounter with him, i had tried to look 'busy' with my mobile and after giving up with me, he started hassling a group of kids- "c'mon, i'm only asking for 50p- that's 10p each..." he's bloody persistent! (and nay, not quite of celebrity status...)

• 1 month later...

MARTIN,GARY AND AUSTIN

i have known them for about 5 years now and i must say they have never hurt me or said anything about me.

Austion introduced me to many bands that i listen to nowadays and we still to this day tape trade and shit like that.

the metal twins have had a really shite upbringing(if you can even call it that) and it has perverted the way they see life and its surrounding people.

Some of the things said in this thread are absolutly fucking shocking, to the people who find it humourous i wish that one day you will experiance what the less fortunate live with everyday of their live.

close this thread

I think it would be more fun to start a new thread taking the piss out of the politically correct people that post on these boards.

The ones that want to perform a risk assessment prior to every activity.

You know the ones that want to hold a public enquiry everytime someone dies.

The ones that don't approve of competitive sports for school kids.

And have banned parents from taking photographs of their kids in case some paedophile gets hold of them and superimposes Michael Jacksons **** in their *****.

They should be banished... I mean encouraged to move to their own politically correct island, where they can form an elected committee to spend the next 500 years trying to decide on the politically correct name for it. Red Tape Land would get my vote, but that would be unfair to any Native American Indians with tapeworm.

Ironically, given the choice, I doubt if any of the people mentioned in this thread would want to relocate to Multicoloured Symbiotic Lifeform Land. Because they hate these ***** as much as the rest of us.

EDIT: What's the odds that the PC participants take offense to this post? UGH!

Guest tv tanned
EDIT: What's the odds that the PC participants take offense to this post? UGH!

Actually, it's far more amusing than insulting.

Report card notes: Must Try Harder

MARTIN' date='GARY AND AUSTIN

i have known them for about 5 years now and i must say they have never hurt me or said anything about me.

Austion introduced me to many bands that i listen to nowadays and we still to this day tape trade and shit like that.

the metal twins have had a really shite upbringing(if you can even call it that) and it has perverted the way they see life and its surrounding people.

Some of the things said in this thread are absolutly fucking shocking, to the people who find it humourous i wish that one day you will experiance what the less fortunate live with everyday of their live.

close this thread[/quote']

if im thinking of the right people i remember martin from when i worked at the Jesus Revolution skate park. he came down saying "i worship satan and am in a goth band, can i still skate here?" but he really really couldnt skate and Bo (one of the pro's) spent so long trying to talk to him but martin just got annoyed about it.

the scottish dressed manny has never taken public transport in his life.... i think one of my mates had a chat with him at some point....

phenoix is a legand!!!!

me and a couple of others spoke to him one night on the way into town after work at space. we spoke to him for ages. he is so full of imformation and has some pretty cool views on life and past lifes etc. again ill say legand

Can't remember if I posted this already but am too lazy to check. We have this theory that Garth (as in bin raker and my P/T bodyguard) is really Adam (as in hyperactive Adam with the flouresent waistcoat) who has travelled back from the future to warn himself about something important, but cannot remember what it is. If that makes sense.

Both Adam and Garth agree that this is an accurate assessment, and that it is indeed likely that they are the same person, separated only by the ravages of time.

I despise that guy' date=' he's so smug. What the fuck gives *him* the right to play religious music, over everyone else. D'you think the council would allow it if it was any other religion?[/quote']

well how about you try then...say you are a buddist or somthing. He isn't hurting anyone, he is a really nice guy, who dosnt try to push his beliefs apon anyone that dosnt want it.

I like the busker who usually makes his appearances either side of the Bon Accord Centre. All he does is shake a his tambourine and wail a bit. I feel like giving him money just for the balls to do such a thing.

Talking of buskers, a guy outside St Nick's was playing a Bright Eyes song the other week. I was pleasantly surprised and gave him a quid.

Guest DustyDeviada

So THAT's Garth then.

After Baby Karma had finished our set at TMB recently we were having a few pints. Garth was clearing glasses and poured the dregs of a nip into a pint that my mate had just bought and only had one sip of. Obviously my mate was a bit pissed off. Garth disappeared and came back a minute later with a half drunk pint from somewhere else!

Naturally my friend declined his kind offer of a replacement, but the understanding bar staff were happy to supply a fresh pint. :up:

well how about you try then...say you are a buddist or somthing. He isn't hurting anyone' date=' he is a really nice guy, who dosnt try to push his beliefs apon anyone that dosnt want it.[/quote']

i would disagree. i think by standing in the middle of a very public square chanting about god and how we're all sinners is pushing his beliefs onto a lot of people who don't want to hear it ie. me.

speaking of buskers though, what ever happened to the guy who used to play the first 2 lines of 'wish you were here' by pink floyd over and over again because he didn't know the rest of the song. he used to sit with a tiny practice amp.

Guest tv tanned
speaking of buskers though' date=' what ever happened to the guy who used to play the first 2 lines of 'wish you were here' by pink floyd over and over again because he didn't know the rest of the song. he used to sit with a tiny practice amp.[/quote']

Don't think I came across him, I remember Marley man though. Used to sit outside the St Nick with a practice amp and play reggae tunes with some tapes for sale.

I never did buy one...

Guest tv tanned
i think the dudes name was job' date=' he was baked all day long :love:[/quote']

Aye, he did give that impression.

I have to say Morrice, that with you me and Marsh here, we're only a few shy of a Higher Biology reunion...

Guest DustyDeviada
i would disagree. i think by standing in the middle of a very public square chanting about god and how we're all sinners is pushing his beliefs onto a lot of people who don't want to hear it ie. me.

Not to mention the poor souls at Lunn Poly or whatever it is who have to listen to it all day, or the pan pipe people (who always look like they are miming to me)/amateur Paul Simon circa Rhythm of the Saints drummers etc.

What happened to the guy who was singing opera for cash on Belmont St and outsinde John Lewis' around christmas time?

He really irritated me. can't remember why. I think he had a crap voice.

He was outside john lewis the other day. I asked him to sing some Pink Floyd and he shot me the most evil look ive ever seen.

My friend and i were wondering why he drapes a handkerchief over his wrist, and came to the conclusion that it was to keep his wrist warm so his page turning technique wouldnt suffer.