aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Celebrities!

Sue Denim..

Little metal bloke with Deirdre Barlow gregorys' date=' isn't he mates with the metal dwarf brothers, one of whom glassed someone in Drakes a while ago? What happened with that - did he ever get done for it?[/quote']

i've been wondering about that as well. wasn't it one of nicky ca$inos friends that got glassed?

Has anyone seen the Lionel Ritchie Exact Lookalike!! think he owns the bar now that used to be the skater shop elements

walking down george street with swingin' ryan, we spotted him and just as we passed comment, he picked up a phone and started speaking on it. 'hello. is it me your looking for?' well he didn't say that, but we wished he had.

oh just remembered about the obsessed aberdeen fan. this guy is really old with the biggest nose iv ever seen' date=' and he wears aberdeen fc jackets,hats,scarfs usually can be found down market street area[/quote']

There is also a woman who is the same but supports Celtic, she walks around with a radio all the time. She was in the Bon Accord centre once when i sad to a friend "hey maybe its a bomb detenator in disguise" at that very moment a baloon popped, I was startled to say the least.

Little metal bloke with Deirdre Barlow gregorys' date=' isn't he mates with the metal dwarf brothers, one of whom glassed someone in Drakes a while ago? What happened with that - did he ever get done for it?

[/quote']

that would be austin. he terrifies me. i don't think anything ever happened about the other guy.

There's another trampy type who wanders about a lot getting angry at people for no reason. He always has broken glasses and has a big rucksack. he lives in a tent out Cults way somewhere and quite often gets thrown out of shops for being angry. He can quite often be seen of a morning having arguments with his reflection in the window of Edwin's barber shop.

yeah, my mum speaks to him quite a lot. the whole anger thing and talking to himself is an after-effect of either the gulf or the falklands war. not sure which, but he was a sergeant or something else well high up and something triggered in him after the war and he went a bit mental. he's always saying how he wishes he could just go back to the army, cos apparently it was his life but they let him go because of his mental health. he still keeps army regiment, and gets up every morning well early and walks into town and then walks home in the evening. he's well good at photography though.

there's also the drunk woman from king street, always seen on the arm of a different king street tramp. i think she gives sex to whoever shares their beer. i'm sure one of my friends saw her and some guy shagging down somerfield terrace or something. she regularly takes her shoes off and throws them into the bushes by safeway.

Is that the guy who wears wild shirts and is usually running with household objects such as hoovers/lampshades/printers....?

If so' date=' he is a legend.... he can regularly be seen raking in wheelie bins along George Street for his next gem.[/quote']

we named him sheep. and he is amazing!!! he is always carrying random things. youll find him up and down union street and king street. he is the true legend. ive spotted him a thousand times. hes had his haircut though.....

Guest scott cs.
oh just remembered about the obsessed aberdeen fan. this guy is really old with the biggest nose iv ever seen' date=' and he wears aberdeen fc jackets,hats,scarfs usually can be found down market street area[/quote']

i think i know who you mean, coz i serve a guy like that at Spar. he's quite a pleasant fellow, not sure if he's in the half way house or not, it being just up the road from work and all.

Has Klepto been mentioned yet? The big hairy [i believe he's homeless?] guy that collects glasses in the Moorings when he's in and randomly steals things from pubs all over Aberdeen? Sits in front of the Trinity Centre?

That's Garth, he's our minesweeper and bodyguard again 'n again 'n again.

Has anyone seen the guy that has like a spiders web tattooed over his whole face? He's pretty scary!

That's Spiderman, he's banned from most bars because he "has a problm with people staring at him" ??? The ink extends under his hair so when he shaves his head theres this web all over it.

He was a regular in The Satelite Bar, but a bit of a Norman Bates Nae Mates character. He's barred from The Moorings.

Guest Laura@TMB

I've seen most of these ppl, but feel strangely cheated that i've never seen the cardboard- box-over-head-waving-man, particularly as he's supposed to do his stuff in the Market St area!! Don't think I've seen running-hoover-man either (yet) ...

Anyone know the German-swearing-tourist/hillwalker lookalike man. About mid 50's, usually around Guild/Market St area. Grey hair, German-style hat complete with feather, anorak, rucksack (with badges I think), waves hands around alot and shouts at you in something akin to German ?

He's come in to the pub a few times through the day, the only word I can understand is "whisky". He seems to understand my reply OK tho' :swearing:

Anyone know the German-swearing-tourist/hillwalker lookalike man. About mid 50's' date=' usually around Guild/Market St area. Grey hair, German-style hat complete with feather, anorak, rucksack (with badges I think), waves hands around alot and shouts at you in something akin to German ?

He's come in to the pub a few times through the day, the only word I can understand is "whisky". He seems to understand my reply OK tho' :swearing:[/quote']

That could be the Polish seaman drinker / toker who was at the Laeto gig in Drakes. He always shows his seaman passport thing and calls everyone Das Englander ? Generally harmless but very very very drunk and annoying....

Anyone know the German-swearing-tourist/hillwalker lookalike man. About mid 50's' date=' usually around Guild/Market St area. Grey hair, German-style hat complete with feather, anorak, rucksack (with badges I think), waves hands around alot and shouts at you in something akin to German ?[/quote']

According to the little black dude with the gangster hat that works in Angels and speaks 13 languages, the guy with the rucksack is a German Jew. He does not react well to being given the Nazi salute and having "Heil Hitler" shouted at him.

We've all missed possibly the 2 most annoying people in Aberdeen BTW:

1) Bad Joke Neil AKA Lorry Driver Neil with the cap, gray beard and specs. He's a weegie to and supports Celtic.

2) Air Guitar Kenny. Do you like Alice Cooper? Do you like Garry Moore? Do you like Thin Lizzy? He once put "Hey Stoopid" on the jukbox 14x in a single day. He sleeps with both the 1 legged prostitute (another celeb) and her alleged mother.

Guest Laura@TMB

That's him ragudave! I agree harmless, but always VERY vocal, and very very drunk.

And just for you psydoll, here's Garth. Very handy with a brush at closing time, and if you need to know the price of a Morgan's & coke in any pub in Aberdeen, at any given time of the day, just ask Garth - he's yer man.

Garth.jpg

Guest Laura@TMB

That is an ace photo of Garth. I think he's had one too many peach snappes mixed with tomato juice, export and morgans (with LOTS of ice) again 'n again, that night !

I have a terrible confession to make now...

I have actually been inside Garth's flat.

Don't ask !

And psydoll, air guitar Kenny is that man you speak of.