aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Celebrities!

Sue Denim..

The old lady selling bits of heather to passers by.

The Lionel Ritchie lookalike

The guy who dresses like a character from Braveheart and has an animal skin over his shoulder

The guy who wears a kilt which is thigh high!! Its like a mini skirt

The blind homeless guy selling the big issue

The guy with box on his head waving at cars at the bottom of market St

The homeless lass who sits at the top of belmont st

yes the running guy with the various houshold items.... hes great :up:

once saw him run out the back of the market with a full box of frozen meat..... top marks.

Someone told me that the guy has MS or something similar ? Anyone know ?

The guy who dresses like a character from Braveheart and has an animal skin over his shoulder

Yep people are always taking photos of him. I think he looks really interesting, although he doesn't have make a noise in the library when he is walking around with all the stuff on his clothes....

Yep people are always taking photos of him. I think he looks really interesting' date=' although he doesn't have make a noise in the library when he is walking around with all the stuff on his clothes....[/quote']

I think it's Parkinson's or something similar. I remember seeing a piece on Grampian TV on the Braveheart guy, can't remember much about him but isn't he english? Travels around a lot I think.

The blind Big Issue guy is called Chris, quite a nice bloke.

Little metal bloke with Deirdre Barlow gregorys, isn't he mates with the metal dwarf brothers, one of whom glassed someone in Drakes a while ago? What happened with that - did he ever get done for it?

The mini-kilt bloke seems to wear trousers all the time now, I think he got warned, as he didn't usually wear anything under said mini-kilt... he lives up Gt Western Rd, he's very strange.

There's another trampy type who wanders about a lot getting angry at people for no reason. He always has broken glasses and has a big rucksack. he lives in a tent out Cults way somewhere and quite often gets thrown out of shops for being angry. He can quite often be seen of a morning having arguments with his reflection in the window of Edwin's barber shop.

There's another Big Issue guy, Ryan, who is covered in huge scars after he got on the wrong side of some dealers in Logie. They sliced him up and left him for dead, but he just pulled through. He has some amazing stories.

And the guy who waters all the window boxes for the council, used to see him strolling along six inch wide ledges thirty feet up...

Heaps more I can't think of just now.

Yep people are always taking photos of him. I think he looks really interesting' date=' although he doesn't have make a noise in the library when he is walking around with all the stuff on his clothes....[/quote']

The guy that runs about, with the fro, thats "Crazy Pete"

surprised the legendary martin was not mentioned

anyone who wasted their time at the graveyard will know who im on about

this guys is punk (i think he is still screwed from all the glue he sniffed back 30 years ago)

you normaly see this guy in black with long black hair and sometimes wears a butthole surfers leather waistcoat

everytime ive spoken to him, ive never caught a word

i just nodded and agreed in fear

by god whats quincy doin on?

i should sleep more, the world frightens me

Little metal bloke with Deirdre Barlow gregorys' date=' isn't he mates with the metal dwarf brothers, one of whom glassed someone in Drakes a while ago? What happened with that - did he ever get done for it?

[/quote']

Being one of the witnesses to the "case" as such... I can say that the hearing was suppose to be back in April, but has been postponed until further notice.

Reason was unstated.

There's another trampy type who wanders about a lot getting angry at people for no reason. He always has broken glasses and has a big rucksack. he lives in a tent out Cults way somewhere and quite often gets thrown out of shops for being angry. He can quite often be seen of a morning having arguments with his reflection in the window of Edwin's barber shop.

he used to come into Mcdonalds at Holburn all the time. We called him smokey bacon man due to the smell that emenated from him.

Yep he used to be around Hazlehead quite a bit when I was @ HH academy (86-92). He was still speaking to himself then as well.

What about Dod as an Adeen celeb - he is quite often seen playing bagpipes at random spots round the city, wearing tartan troos and always at punk and reggae gigs. I think he will always be a punk...

Guest allsystemsfail
Whatever happened to the mime artist woman with the squeeker?

Used to think her sitting on her platform during breaks dragging on a cigarette kinda spoiled the effect of her act.

Guest Stripey

cisada.jpg

"ohhhhhh did you hear about so and so, ooohhhhh you wouldn't believe it"

This thread has just reminded what a pokey little town aberdeen is and how small minded and petty the inhabitants can be. Here's an idea, instead of laughing at these people on a message board, why not just round them up into castlegate square and stick them in stocks and cages so you can all throw stones at them and poke them with sticks for a laugh? I mean, that's what the mentally ill and destitute are for isn't it, to give you a laugh and make you feel good about yourself.

:moody:

What about Dod as an Adeen celeb - he is quite often seen playing bagpipes at random spots round the city' date=' wearing tartan troos and always at punk and reggae gigs. I think he will always be a punk...[/quote']

yup, Dod Copland is a true celebrity in our midst.

also, there is an old lady around Hilton that goes around with a buggie type thing and is constantly getting caught stealing things from Spar and Alldays. shes also a serial bucket raker