aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Celebrities!

Sue Denim..

The guy wears a helmet and pull a sign about police brutality etc and wears an army jacket. I think his protest has changed a little nowadays ?

The dirty/ well tanned tramp guy who buys cassettes in One Up and then breaks them up.

The owner of that wee Italian bistro / cafe place beside Union Terrace Gardens who has "character".

The lay preacher guy who sometimes preaches on St Nicholas Street at the weekend with his family looking on in a very sad embarrassed manner. He claims we are all going to hell unless we become a copy of him and his views.

Guest tv tanned
The lay preacher guy who sometimes preaches on St Nicholas Street at the weekend with his family looking on in a very sad embarrassed manner. He claims we are all going to hell unless we become a copy of him and his views.

He'll have plenty room in heaven then...

Guest scott cs.

the crazy dancing guy that comes out late at night and does a funny walk that looks like he's dancing up and down Union Street. he has a sort of afro going on. know who i mean?

also the ginger haired Happy Mondays fan who is always singing to himself and is always short of bus fare to Stonehaven.

1) The irritating tramp type who plays electrix guitar outside the barred up entrance to the trinity centre (the boldest of the shopping centres) late at night.

2) The drunks that dance around the irritating tramp

3) The asians who run around with flashy lights and roses late at night.

4) the asian who makes things out of wire on union street.

the crazy dancing guy that comes out late at night and does a funny walk that looks like he's dancing up and down Union Street. he has a sort of afro going on. know who i mean?

Is that the guy who wears wild shirts and is usually running with household objects such as hoovers/lampshades/printers....?

If so, he is a legend.... he can regularly be seen raking in wheelie bins along George Street for his next gem.

1) The irritating tramp type who plays electrix guitar outside the barred up entrance to the trinity centre (the boldest of the shopping centres) late at night.

2) The drunks that dance around the irritating tramp

3) The asians who run around with flashy lights and roses late at night.

4) the asian who makes things out of wire on union street.

Is there any reason you mentioned the enithicity of the latter two 'local celebs'?

Is that the guy who wears wild shirts and is usually running with household objects such as hoovers/lampshades/printers....?

If so' date=' he is a legend.... he can regularly be seen raking in wheelie bins along George Street for his next gem.[/quote']

No, thats a completely different guy. But that guy is awsome! He once tried to sell me a dart board and a packet of crisps! If I had the fiver at the time, I would have taken them ;)

Is there any reason you mentioned the enithicity of the latter two 'local celebs'?

Just to specify which ones I meant. That was the only reason. Don't bother implying that I'm racist... I'lll modify the post if you wish to label the other two, "whites" if you find that less offensive?

Just to specify which ones I meant. That was the only reason. Don't bother implying that I'm racist... I'lll modify the post if you wish to label the other two' date=' "whites" if you find that less offensive?[/quote']

I wasn't implying anything. I was just asking.

If so' date=' he is a legend.... he can regularly be seen raking in wheelie bins along George Street for his next gem.[/quote']

ah!! you are talking about "Crazy Pete". he's a homeless guy that has a curly kind of fro, who runs everywhere(kind of like a moth type run) he rakes in the bins outside burger king(top of union street)

Guest scott cs.

Indigo_Soul got it right. there's also the drunken tramp with the crutches that sits outside the church on Union Street, i find him quite intimidating, even tho he dosen't move much.

also the ginger haired Happy Mondays fan who is always singing to himself and is always short of bus fare to Stonehaven.

i know what you mean about the guy short of bus money, he was asking for money the other day from me, so i gave him 40p when he needed 80, he didnt find the other 40 coz we saw him trying to get money from people at the bus stop when we were on the stonehaven bus home hehe

Guest prerogative
The 'funny looking' hobo woman who sits at the top end of Belmont Street..

who's also seen many a time walking up and down george street with her junkie friends

tom araya lookalike may well be Daz who made me chinese food once....

the short guy with the haunted hoodie...does he have glasses and long hair? if so i've spoken to him once...thought me and fadgin2 were boyfriend/girlfriend.

the 'funny looking' hobo who sits at the top of union street used to come into drummonds asking for notes from all the change she'd made that day and often left with 20....

the ginger hobo/homeless guy with the hot pink blanket

yeah he used to go into McDonalds ask for a large cup then went to the toilet and filled it with cider. I also saw him being chucked out of Yates for asking for change constantly, and was absolutely gob smacked to see him at the last manics gig in glasgow