aberdeen-music

Agile Septor 828 w/ hard case

keeno

I know it's a long shot posting here but anyway but might as well try! For sale is an 8 string Agile Septor. I'm selling as it's a bit too big for my liking! 28.6" fretboard and the width of the neck and I have small hands and fingers so it's pretty uncomfortable to play for me. I suspect it'll be fine for anyone not cursed with girly hands. Just bought a 27" 7 string from the same company and I prefer that by a long way so don't need this any more.

Specs are....

-Double cutaway light weight Ash arch top body with gloss finish

-28.625" scale 3 piece maple bolt on neck with 15 radius. Width 2 at the nut, 24 Jumbo Frets

-Rosewood fretboard with no markers. Position markers are located on the side of the neck.

-Cepheus "Alpha" passive pickup in the bridge position and Cepheus "Beta" in the neck position with master volume and tone and 3 way switch. Cavity has been routed large enough to accommodate additional electronics

- String through body "Agile -8" bridge for improved sustain. Now also with Staggered String-Through Holes for improved intonation

- Grover Die-cast Sealed Tuners with 18-1 ratio

- String gauges: .009, .012, .015, .022, .030, .040, .054, .072

Agile Septor 828 RN Nat Ash at RondoMusic.com

It's completely mint condition. I've probably only played it for 4-5 hours since I got it earlier this year. Not a single ding or scratch on the body of the guitar. After case/shipping/ import taxes etc cost me just over 640.

With all of the above in mind, looking for 500 OVNO. The way you can get these is to import them from the US so i can't imagine their being many over in the UK! I know of one other person who has one. Also a couple of my friends are interested in buying, but would need to save up for a few months, and I would prefer a quicker sale. Moving house soon!

Images below

Photo257.jpg

Photo258.jpg

Photo259.jpg

Photo260.jpg

• 3 weeks later...