aberdeen-music

Albums for 2011

Sam 45

The single from the new Strokes album due out in a few months.

I really like, much more than I expected too. Pretty excited for the new album now. Hopefully FIOE was just an aberration.

I am wanting this album to be good so badly, please don't be another First Impression of Earth, please!

The single from the new Strokes album due out in a few months.

I really like, much more than I expected too. Pretty excited for the new album now. Hopefully FIOE was just an aberration.

This has grown on me considerably over the past couple of listens, really quite excited for this album.

I just downloaded this: Sarabeth Tucek ‘Get Well Soon’ – free download Sonic Cathedral – The Website That Celebrates Itself

It's lovely, looking forward to hearing the album, comes out in April.

• 2 weeks later...

Not an album (yet) but my tip for best new track I've heard yet is Crabstep by Ubre Blanca, feat ex-Shitdisco, produced with Mikey, aka Jonee Q, previously in 2 band/projects with me (full disclosure)

UBRE BLANCA | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Not that its on that page, but I've heard a lot of stuff they are working on, and its all happ'nin', as it were.

I couldn't find a more suitable page for this.

There was something else I heard today I got excited about....fuck what was it?

Oh yeah, this

Trembling Hands by Explosions in the Sky on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Hmm, that was interesting for EITS, might be a grower! I'm glad the "oh's" weren't incessant, and eventually subsided and didn't get too annoying, like the quacks in Saturday Night or something.