aberdeen-music

Albums for 2011

Sam 45

New EITS out tomoz. I think a lunchtime trip to one up may be in order. :)

Don't know what to make of it to be honest, i do like it but don't love it as much as other albums. Not as good as Mogwai album thats for sure.

Other stuff i've bought:

The Leisure Society which i'm going to see in Glasgow next Sunday. The previous album The Sleeper was one of my favs of 2009

Also bought EMA album which this track sounds amazing YouTube - EMA - 'The Grey Ship' [HQ]

Finally also bought O'Death album based on this track which i think is amazing

Don't know what to make of it to be honest, i do like it but don't love it as much as other albums. Not as good as Mogwai album thats for sure.

Other stuff i've bought:

The Leisure Society which i'm going to see in Glasgow next Sunday. The previous album The Sleeper was one of my favs of 2009

Also bought EMA album which this track sounds amazing YouTube - EMA - 'The Grey Ship' [HQ]

Finally also bought O'Death album based on this track which i think is amazing

Had no idea the EMA album was out until I read this, thanks!!!!!! Are you a fan of her previous band, Gowns?

Yeah I imagine they catch this stuff quickly. It does mean however if you are so inclined that it will be out there to be found now. Also I imagine this could lead to the official release being brought forward, at least in a digit format.

You can get an album on a finger nowadays?!