aberdeen-music

Peter Andre coming to Union Square next Fri..grrr.

Benji

.....all of a sudden I'm tempted to let all my veggies rot, march down on Friday AS HE SIGNS PERFUME and throw them at him in disgust while shouting a various range of absue.

"MYSTERIOUS GIRL?

/rotten tomato explodes off his chin

"JORDAN?"

/cucumber bounces off his nostrils

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU???"

/he falls to the floor crying while carrotts, turnips and whatever else is left all gets thrown.

Aghhhh, he is just the worst Human ever. I mean, Hitler, okay he had a point, tried his best but ultimately he was a cunt, Manson, Potts, West, all had issues but they didn't make Mysterious Girl... Thatcher, Blair, Bush, sure who doesn't make the odd mistake here and there. But Peter fucking Andre. That fuck is just a cunt, a glich in the matrix, the tip of everything shit in Britain, he's rich because scum love him. It's like being a Defence Lawyer for all of the above names.

Wow I feel better. try it.

Guest Gladstone

Firstly - how could anyone "hate" Peter Andre? He's a harmless buffoon, and actually seems like a nice enough bloke. His ex-wife is a very clever, cold, calculating, manipulative fucker though. She has made absolutely millions and millions out of having big tits.

Secondly - the sentence "Your a bit simple!" is quite funny.

i also dont actually mind him. all my hatred and vitriol is reserved for that other plastic non entity that he was married to.

now she, is the definition of cunt.

She only continues to be a cunt because cunts follow her cuntish non-existence like it was meaningful. How many books can one person write saying "I do nothing, have tits and kids. Love me" that people actually buy en masse? Heaps apparently.

People are cunts. Not just her.

• Upvote 1

She only continues to be a cunt because cunts follow her cuntish non-existence like it was meaningful. How many books can one person write saying "I do nothing, have tits and kids. Love me" that people actually buy en masse? Heaps apparently.

That is a very good point Teabags. Perhaps people should find slightly more interesting, or stimulating things to occupy themselves with, rather than what bizarre reality TV people are wearing/doing/sleeping with/gaining weight/losing weight.

Spoken for truth.

As long as there are dimwits with too much time on their hands and enough money left over from fag, scratch card and Pot Noodle sales to buy gossip mags, there will always be Jordans.

It fucking saddens and dismays me that these brainwashed morons spend hours on the lives of celebrities, whilst their eldery neighbours (REAL people) are lonely/hungry/injured/freezing, but it never crosses their minds to look in on them.

Yes Teabags, you're right...cunts the lot.

PS - apparently I've rep'd you enough already!

I reckon Jordan was quite chuffed Frankie boyle made a joke about her kid, just so she could get a few column inches. The anti-cunt brigade are just as much cunts for analysing how cunty the cunt cunts are and talking about their cunty interests. We're all cunts. The only way crappy gossip mags can be stopped is not talking about it. And that'll never happen. I blame the guardian for constantly writing about the first big brother as if it was anything but trash tv. Now uve got people doing theses on celebrity culture. Intelectualising a cunt doesn't make it less of a cunt.