aberdeen-music

Console software updates

Nev

It's an annoyance. The other day I was waiting for my girlfriend to get ready so we could go out. I fired up my Xbox for a quick game of Smackdown vs Raw while she was in the shower. I hadn't played my Xbox in a couple of months and it took ages to download updates, when I finally got to the opening screen of the game, I heard the bathroom door opening and she was out of the shower. I got one fucking match.

I'm expecting delivery of Fifa 11 today, PSN name is 'adamwish'. Add away!

I'm new to the PS3 so don't really know how it all works.

Hows the wonderful land of the PS3 working for you? I must say, Xbox rocks my world although i was a tad disgruntled and having to stump up 30 for my xbox live membership only to have my ass kicked by a small American child on Black Ops, grrrr!!

I recently got my playstation fixed after it being out of commission for months. The update went surprisingly quickly. And now I can watch 4od on it. I'm all for the updates. Updates FTW!

But I do see where Lucky Rathen is coming from. The worst example of updates and installations is Metal Gear Solid 4. I completed it once and installed everything. I go to do it again and it starts installing stuff again. Ehhh fit?