aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
RF Scott

Is that Pallas ad banner on this website...

Maybe the 4/5 year old mushy horrible Moorings gif could do with an update too? It offends my eyes on a daily basis.

You know, you could get rid of the adverts altogether if you signed up to the Supporters scheme for only 3 a month..... :p

You know, you could get rid of the adverts altogether if you signed up to the Supporters scheme for only 3 a month..... :p

The adverts could get scrapped altogether if only I personally signed up to the Supporters scheme for only 3 a month?! :p

I would subscribe to this website if I used it more these days, or if it was cheaper.

Guest idol_wild
The adverts could get scrapped altogether if only I personally signed up to the Supporters scheme for only 3 a month?! :p

I would subscribe to this website if I used it more these days, or if it was cheaper.

Or if you actually benefited in any way from it?

I'm currently a Supporter. I can tell you now that there is no benefit from signing up as a Supporter. Other than the satisfaction of knowing that you've contributed to the upkeep of the website; which wears thin after a while, especially when heirarchy gets rid of the best features of the website (thread tags, anyone?).

Or if you actually benefited in any way from it?

I'm currently a Supporter. I can tell you now that there is no benefit from signing up as a Supporter. Other than the satisfaction of knowing that you've contributed to the upkeep of the website; which wears thin after a while, especially when heirarchy gets rid of the best features of the website (thread tags, anyone?).

Not strictly true. You also get 25 MB storage space in the galleries for uploading images instead of 2MB like all the normal plebs, you get to keep 1000 PMs instead of just 100, you get an advert free site, you get a signature, a profile picture and access to a special supporters-only forum that no-one uses :p

We are actually looking at ways to make the Supporters Scheme more appealing. Any suggestions welcome...

aberdeen-music - Supporter's Scheme

IMO 3 a month is a bit steep. 1 a month would be decent, and would probably attract more 'supporters' in the long run, I reckon. Especially if it was possible to pay 12 for the year upfront. Fuck having 1 coming out of your account monthly.

IMO 3 a month is a bit steep. 1 a month would be decent, and would probably attract more 'supporters' in the long run, I reckon. Especially if it was possible to pay 12 for the year upfront. Fuck having 1 coming out of your account monthly.

Agreed.

As for the Pallas ad, It'll be gone as soon as I figure out how to remove it...

Resistance is futile! Do you really think you can fuck with Pallas?

As I don't have a credit card or chequebook, some form of payment by postal-order or cash would be tempting.

You just the cuddliest old man! Do you even still get postal-orders, I somehow doubt when there's no fucking post offices left!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this