aberdeen-music

Christmas number one...please help!

craigscott

hello everyone ,

its been quite a few years since iv been on here or in touch with the aberdeen music scene - i used to play in a band called the hexagnal pensioners around aberdeen years ago dont know if anyone would remember us but people of aberdeen i need your help !

My band Broohaha (wot I'm in) have made a Christmas medley, aptly named BROO HO HO. We would like to invite you on a novelty psychedelic tinsel ridden, raindeer driven yuletide odyssey! Available for download on the 13th of December through the power of itunes.

So please invite all your friends and download the track!

We want to be Christmas number one so we can fund our own panel based talent show Television phenomenon, our calculations show that if we sell 500 records, we will be well on our way to achieving our first target of having our teeth cosmetically bleached.

It only costs 79p so don't be a scrooge this Christmas - make this small donation to help us achieve Cliff Richards status.

You can listen to the track for free here:

Broohaha - Broo Ho Ho on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

and here:

Broohaha on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

and there is a facebook group here -

Welcome to Facebook

it would be amazing if everyone could help us out by adding their friends to the group and listening to the track.

please let us know what you make of the track aswell ! thanks

lots of love

craig"hexpen"

xxx