aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Steven Milne

Vessels + stuart warwick + debutant @ the lemon tree - tuesday 22nd february 2011

Guest idol_wild

I have been asked by Vessels if they can crash at my flat after this show. Sadly, I no longer live in Aberdeen, so I can't help them.

Can any of you? They are absolutely great people; very courteous, grateful, and respectful. They are also very personable and good fun to hang out with.

They have a party of 8 in total, but have said they'd be willing to split up if required - they realise that 8 people is a very tall order.

Drop me a PM if you can help at all. Obviously, relatively close to the city centre would be preferred, as they'll have a tour van and gear, etc.

Can't wait for this. The first time I attended their gig they played far too late as I needed to catch a bus back to Peterhead. The second gig I was supposed to go to was scuppered by holidays. THIS TIME I WILL NOT BE STOPPED.

Box Office website says 7.50 + booking fee.

It's a 14+ show though, perhaps that's where the mistake has come from?

Just a typo when we made up the posters. Apologies to all for the confusion.

Going to be ace! They've got free tracks to download on their Soundcloud page, well worth a shifty.

Just a typo when we made up the posters. Apologies to all for the confusion.

Going to be ace! They've got free tracks to download on their Soundcloud page, well worth a shifty.

Great band dude, respect to you for booking them. :up:

The band have just released a few mp3s for free download.

You can find 'The Trap' and the Rolo Tomassi remix of 'Meatman', the first single to be taken from new album Helioscope here:

Vessels's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

And Drowned in Sound premiered 'Recur':

http://drownedinsound.com/news/4141997-download--brand-new-track-by-vessels

Stunning live rendition of 'The Trap' from Helioscope, so you can get an idea of what to expect live. See the video here:

Vessels - The Trap live at Abbey Lodge on Vimeo

QOUTES:

"Best album of 2011 so far? Vessels' 'Helioscope' for me - the Leeds gitchy post rockers are set to release their sophomore soon and it's another nine tracks of cacophonous joy"

NME Blog

"post-ginormous fluttering rockiness"

Drowned in Sound

"Prepare to be dazzled!"

Amelia

vessels | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Vessels | Facebook

Vessels (Vesselsband) on Twitter

Vessels's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free