aberdeen-music

'JJ Bull - Capital City' - music video

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

I really like the song anyway, but that's a cute video. I'd probably say the dark nightclub/gig shots and car scene were a bit unnecessary but they don't detract much from the atmosphere created by the lovely illustrations and paper buildings. Good job!

I agree with that. I didn't think the gig stuff worked with the other things and the car scene added nothing to it as well. The song is good though. Nice work.

there's no gig footage....

ooooooh actually you must mean the dark shots with all the neon light things, which I filmed in a house somewhere. It's interesting you think it's a gig actually, it was at a party and I really like how you can't really work out what is going on and all you see are little lights.

I actually really like those shots for all the bright lights - it gives a lot of contrast between bits. It also acts as a 'colouring in' part for the storyboard, rather than drawing what I was writing about. In my head it makes a lot of sense, but it might be 'film degree' sense and not actually real-life sense. I dunno.

Anyway, thanks for watching it, I think you'll all think i'm talking pish