aberdeen-music

AGP: LES SAVY FAV + YOUNG LEGIONNAIRE - Tue 1 March @ Tunnels

rcalder82

For all you hipsters out there this goes on sale at 9am tomorrow morning (Friday 3rd Dec) from the following outlets

One Up, Belmont Street

Welcome to TicketWeb!

ArtistTicket.com

and via our Big Cartel which saves you any booking fees at all and is here

AGP ABERDEEN — Home

They've been delayed at HMV and hmvtickets.com (shock) so will be in there next week sometime if the above options arent enough!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest idol_wild
It's an eTicket you get from the AGP site. Did they send you a confirmation email? It should be attached if so.

I looked for a confirmation email. There isn't one in my inbox and I don't tend to delete these sorts of emails until after the event, so I suspect I never got it. Pish.

I bought my tickets from here a matter of weeks ago, yet the tickets haven't arrived. Are they likely to? Or is there no booking fee for a reason? ;)

Hey Phil

There is no booking fee because we email them to you - as stated at the time of ordering. Your ticket was definitely sent and is still in my sent items - have you checked you spam/junk mail folder of the email address asscociated with your paypal account??

I have sent it again just now just in case. Let me know if you get it

Ross

Guest idol_wild
Hey Phil

There is no booking fee because we email them to you - as stated at the time of ordering. Your ticket was definitely sent and is still in my sent items - have you checked you spam/junk mail folder of the email address asscociated with your paypal account??

I have sent it again just now just in case. Let me know if you get it

Ross

Brilliant.

I had previously changed my Paypal email address to my current one, yet it still corresponds with my old one. Either way, I picked the e-ticket up from my old email address. Didn't even think to check that account.

Sorted.

Cheers, mannie. See you on the 1st!

I got a confirmation of purchase but it indicated that there was an 'e-ticket' e-mail to follow which I haven't seen yet....

These have definitely all been sent - if you want to PM me your actual name I can resend but Id suggest checking you have the right email address on your paypal account, have checked spam etc as well.

But send me a PM so I can fwd again.

We've recently started this as a way of saving people money on ticketwebs booking fees etc - the delay should normally only be 3-5 days by the time funds clear our bank account, but due to the Dykeenies tickets selling out there was sometimes longer delays recently.

Apologies for any teething problems but hopefully this works as booking fees are generally evil! :)