AGP: LES SAVY FAV + YOUNG LEGIONNAIRE - Tue 1 March @ Tunnels

rcalder82

Hate putting out stage times but for anyone who cant make it down early its

8.30 BATTERY FACE

9.20 YOUNG LEGIONNAIRE

10.00 LES SAVY FAV

Both supports well worth coming down early for

PS If anyone doesnt have tickets there will be some on the door

And for anyone who bought tickets and still claims they dont have them - they have all definitely been sent to the email addresses assocaited with your paypal accounts.

Ive done everything I can to send duplicates but any that were bought in last couple of days, pls just take the print out of the paypal reciept instead. We have the details here so there will be no issues! :)

We are working on improving this system for last minute purchases etc. Thanks :)

Now, to enjoy the show!

• Upvote 1

What a fantastic gig that was - Tim Harrington is totally mad. Thanks for all that managed to put this gig on. Fantastic totally fantastic

Now get Monotonix up here to keep the madness going!!! lol

Aye. Nice one Ross. That was a pretty epic show.

Dizzy Storm put on Monotonix a couple of years ago at Transition - not sure if any promoter would touch them again after a less than 20 min set then fucking off (if I remember correctly...)

Aye. Nice one Ross. That was a pretty epic show.

Dizzy Storm put on Monotonix a couple of years ago at Transition - not sure if any promoter would touch them again after a less than 20 min set then fucking off (if I remember correctly...)

Thats pretty shite - fair enough :(

It's a pa that's good as a guitar head.

For anyone who is interested, Battery Face were featured on Electropapknit Vol. 1 - a compilation of alternative bands from around Scotland which is available as a free download from Electropapknit Records - DIY Label Scotland Music Alternative - PVH - Deathpodal

Also on there are Eagleowl, Citizens, Douglas Firs (ex-Hookers Green), Detail (ex-Electric Tibet), Eternal Fags, PVH, Wounded Knee, Noma plus many more. Ch-ch-check it out!

This gig was ace. Probably the best atmosphere I have seen at a gig in Aberdeen. Even when I had to remain sober. Which sucked.

Battery Face had some pretty cool tunes going on. Young Legionairre didn't excite me and didn't offend me, just meh.

Les Savy Fav, just amazing. Great entertainment backed up by a tight as fuck band. I remember the idiots on here a few years back who used to try and dictate at what point you failed to qualify as being musician material, genberally based on age, looks, etc.

I don't recall a bald, overweight borderline sex pest being high on their list of qualities. This gig proved they were idiots.