aberdeen-music

Has anyone ever hired a bus?

Lucius

Bains coaches in Oldmeldrum were the cheapest for my wedding and would recommend them.

450 ish to pick guests up from a hotel in Inverurie and take them to the church in Chapel of Garioch, pick people up from Pittodrie house and take them to the church, take everyone up to Pittodrie House hotel after the ceremony then take a heap of them from the hotel to Aberdeen CC via Inverurie at the end of the night.

Maybe these folks?

J & M Burns Coach Operators

I used them for a uni trip. I think it was about 200 for half a day, although that was a few years ago now. They were good.

Dunno which one it was. It's out in the country near Ellon, cos I was on one of their buses once and I left my keys on it, and I had to go out to their bus HQ and get my keys back.

I have contributed nothing to this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Avoid Bain's Coaches at all costs. A track record for being shite throughout the area. Had a very bad experience myself which involved spending four hours to travel roughly 100 miles because the driver had failed to take a map. Very unhelpful staff who wanted us to pay 600 in cash for their services and refused to countenance our very legitimate complaint against them. They're the cheapest...for a reason!