aberdeen-music

The new Devin Townsend double albums

Hog

I found this randomly on my hard drive.

25014xz.jpg

Sums up the night perfectly :p

Incidentally, for The Faceless support.... The new Born of Osiris album came out last week and is seriously good. I'm increasingly beginning to think people will be there more for BOO/VOM than The Faceless tbh. Scene crowd ahoy. Tickets still don't seem to be on sale yet though.

We've kinda hi jacked the thread. Nevermind.

I will still be attending, though I'll get my scene on. I'll need to check the boo album. Sub drops a plenty?

We've kinda hi jacked the thread. Nevermind.

I will still be attending, though I'll get my scene on. I'll need to check the boo album. Sub drops a plenty?

I can keep posting Devin Townsend pictures I took at the gig to keep it on topic :up: A couple of tracks from Ghost did go online during the months I had no internet so I'll have a look at them actually. Guessing nothing from Deconstruction has been released?

Surprisingly not that many sub drops actually! Their 2 proper albums have been surprisingly light on 'proper' breakdowns although some songs do sound like continous breakdowns due to their riffing style. Out of all of their peers, they do seem to have the best song writing and actually use the keyboard well I love the solo at the end of Follow the Signs, and the riff about 30 seconds into recreate.

YouTube - Born of Osiris - The Discovery - "Follow the Signs"

YouTube - Born of Osiris - Singularity | HD w/ LYRICS

YouTube - Born of Osiris - The Discovery - "Recreate"

• 4 months later...