aberdeen-music

New tattoo shop in aberdeen! WOW!!!

Fantastico

It really does look like Adam Ant though....he was an old pop-star, who has had mental issues,..so I just assumed it was a clever, but slightly emo reference, due to the blood etc.

Fair play though...it looks cool! :up:

Who is it...some youngfag I don't recognise, I suppose?

My oldfag jibe was lighthearted. I know who Adam ant is but I don't see the resemblance. Post a pic that you think looks like the tattoo?

They are two geisha's I saw in a tattoo mag that I liked. The rest is just Richards freehand concoction.

Most folks are kind of surprised i went for severed geisha heads but I love them.

ZeromiserY you have green dots now! I used to think of you as the guy with red dots, you've gone and ruined it by writing better* posts.

*if you go by the obviously flawless rep system, and who wouldn't it has coloured dots and stars!!

Obviously I have nothing to say about tats, I just hoped the thread started might have come back to dig a bigger hole

ZeromiserY you have green dots now! I used to think of you as the guy with red dots, you've gone and ruined it by writing better* posts.

*if you go by the obviously flawless rep system, and who wouldn't it has coloured dots and stars!!

Obviously I have nothing to say about tats, I just hoped the thread started might have come back to dig a bigger hole

yeah i noticed that and its all thanks to my adam ant tattoo!

i was only in the red because of travis barker. i had a clean sheet before that whole debaucle

back in the positive rep now though, good times