aberdeen-music

New tattoo shop in aberdeen! WOW!!!

Fantastico

• 4 weeks later...
Went in for a tattoo yesterday late 7pm place seem clean, Guy at reception very helpfu.l

Went into get my tattoo of 3 stars with my childrens initials in there was shading around them and small stars which i asked for in pink on looking at my tattoo when done the small stars which i had stated i wanted pink were black said to the guy and they then went over the edge in pink wasnt really that bothered. I likes the tattoo until i got home and got a photo taken close up the letters in the stars were meant to be M,N and H well to my horror the H looks like a K everyone has said so and i need to live with that now im so annoyed until that was spotted i was so pleased with this place now im almost in tears as there is no way its going to be able to be fixed without looking horrendous. I have to go back in tomorrow for it to be fixed but i cannot see it being fixed and still looking good was a real pity cause i really liked the place.

ps, this should not put people off going to this place this was a simple mistake i just hope it doesnt happen to anyone else just check and double check before they actually tattoo your skin !! thanks for listening to me blab on !

She got a tattoo there.