aberdeen-music

New tattoo shop in aberdeen! WOW!!!

Fantastico

why are you guys so against this?? I dont get it. They are clearly AMAZING artists and you all know it!! Why are you all scared to admit they are CLEARLY the best we now have. This is the kind of work you see in magazines and wish you owned! When was the last time you saw a tattoo on a local friend by one of our local tattooists, in shops or not, and were wowed by it. Pftftff.

Whatever. Im fucking eXstatic for us all! Welcome to aberdeen Rock n Roll!!!!

and by the way, the comment about them not doing well? (cant be bothered looking back at it now but it was along that lines) ....you must be fucking joking!!!!! Have you been in their shop yet? Clearly not.

Apologies to anyone reading this from Rock n Roll ...I can assure you they (on this forum)are all thinking the same as me ...but they all too pussy to stand up and say so.

why you get positive feedback about your ink. Coz Richard done it .....and someone who doesnt work in one of the shops in this town (i'm assuming).

so there is an artist in aberdeen who is capable of such work, who has been here for many moons

thought rock n roll was the first? hhmmmmm? im confused

anyways each to their own, everyone has the preferences on tattoos, some like photo realistic, some like black and grey, some even like traditional style work.

I'm glad you have found someone you like but for the love of fuck...shut up about it!

that is unless your a staff member or affiliated with staff them your next post can be your confession :)

When was the last time you saw a tattoo on a local friend by one of our local tattooists, in shops or not, and were wowed by it. Pftftff.

This is a local shop, for local people.

I'm quite happy with my more recent tattoos, thanks ti' jimmy at Richards tattoo shop. I'll get some pics on here later when I can get on the pc to resize.

I'd appreciate some pics of other peoples work too if you have anything you're particularly fond of. Artist/shop too if you will

Thank you muchly.

I didnt say Richard was capable of what these tattooists are ...I said he was good. I used to see him as the best until he upset my friend by being a nasty bastard ...but I try not to hold grudges. Hes still 'good' at what he does and isnt as over priced, money orientated or lacking quality like the others. And 'good' doesnt cut it for me in this day and age. Do a google search ...keep up with the times!

By the by, Im off to my pit as I am flying in the morning.

Rock on rock n roll!!!

"well that explains it"

I took that as "oh Richard did it, explains perfectly why everyone likes it... ie, it's done well and IS a good tattoo"

I'm all for new things opening, but you've gone about this all the wrong way... If you want to advertise a tattoo shop, get a tattoo done by them, post a picture of it, and tell people who did it and where you got it. simples.

(I don't have any tattoo's, so I don't know who IS the best tattoo artist in Aberdeen, I'm sure there are several that each have their own areas of expertise. When it comes time for me to get some tattoo's... I doubt I'll be going to Rock'n'roll (or whatever it's called) purely because of how you were bigging it up.)

why you get positive feedback about your ink. Coz Richard done it .....and someone who doesnt work in one of the shops in this town (i'm assuming).

so there is an artist in aberdeen who is capable of such work, who has been here for many moons

Its about f*cking time we had a quality, top class tattoo shop in this town!! No offense to the shops we have but compared to other cities in Scotland we have a choice of old school, old school or badly done new school in aberdeen,

thought rock n roll was the first? hhmmmmm? im confused richards no good?

..I think everyone deserves beautiful, quality ink and its something this town has never had to offer

erm Richards??

When was the last time you saw a tattoo on a local friend by one of our local tattooists, in shops or not, and were wowed by it. Pftftff.

erm when i showed someone something tattoo'd by my pal

anyways each to their own, everyone has the preferences on tattoos, some like photo realistic, some like black and grey, some even like traditional style work.

I'm glad you have found someone you like but for the love of fuck...shut up about it!

that is unless your a staff member or affiliated with staff them your next post can be your confession :)