aberdeen-music

New tattoo shop in aberdeen! WOW!!!

Fantastico

A great deal of the time in Aberdeen it's the work the public want that restricts an artist. Start asking for something special and a number of artists in Aberdeen will be able to step up.

Rock n Roll's approach to marketing, if this is the czse, will just get peoples backs up. There's enough snobby arrogant bitching in the body mod business and Aberdeen can live without 'I'm the best' crap. After all the public will choose where they want to go. The fancy amazing art is all well and good, and nice to look at, but the bread and butter is often the smaller generic work Mr and Mrs Joe public are more than happy with.

why are you guys so against this?? I dont get it. They are clearly AMAZING artists and you all know it!! Why are you all scared to admit they are CLEARLY the best we now have.

Apologies to anyone reading this from Rock n Roll ...I can assure you they (on this forum)are all thinking the same as me ...but they all too pussy to stand up and say so.

Well, I most certainly am terrified to admit it. I fear for what will happen to me if I do. I just wish I could get it out of my head.

Oh the despair; the numbing indifference.

This is turning into the sushi thread all over again. I think we had every sushi chef in Aberdeen registered on here at one point.

It's amazing how many people register just to "talk up local businesses"

"I'm not the BNP candidate for Aberdeen South, but hey, I just registered on here, why don't you try voting BNP at the next election?"

see the big artworks on the walls in a tattooists, is that work done by the actual chaps in the shop? Or is that just artwork, the sort of oeuvre you should be expecting of them?

I'm planning a new one soon but tbh mine's are all fairly basic; any old spazzer would be able to do them... this may be a little more complicated though.

oh yeah and this thread is shit etc.

Yeah, I see what you were going for, but made a bit of a cunt of it...

Bad puns can be vulgar too =]

xx

Vene-really?

I'm tot-ally be-fuddled!

I like these new-fangled 'ironic' tattoos.....the ones done by ace inksters which look really amateurish...kind of 'faux-naif' tattoos. I'm thinking of getting the classic 'love' and 'hate' on my knuckles, so that it looks like I did it to myself in a pensioners-detention centre.

This is turning into the sushi thread all over again. I think we had every sushi chef in Aberdeen registered on here at one point.

It's amazing how many people register just to "talk up local businesses"

"I'm not the BNP candidate for Aberdeen South, but hey, I just registered on here, why don't you try voting BNP at the next election?"

i remember the BNP troll :devil:

that's one of my favourites.