aberdeen-music

New tattoo shop in aberdeen! WOW!!!

Fantastico

Anyone been in yet? It only just opened this week ....near denburn crossroads? and holy shmokes! They are so goooooooooood!!! I cant wait to get my appointment sorted, im so excited!! and its not just because of the 3 glasses of vodka i just drank! Its about f*cking time we had a quality, top class tattoo shop in this town!! No offense to the shops we have but compared to other cities in Scotland we have a choice of old school, old school or badly done new school in aberdeen, none of them could do the work i want done.

Anyways, check out their website and see for yourself ...ROCK'N' ROLL TATTOO ABERDEEN (ROck n roll ABerdeen) | MySpace. Rock n Roll tattoo theyr called. They will blow your mind! Looks like they will bring us into the 21st century! Just what we needed.

Myself and about 10 of my mates have been waiting for this for so long ....saves trips to edinburgh to get inked all the time! whooppppyy ....Excited!!!!

I dont, I swear! Im just hyper because Iv been talking tattoos all week and this is the first chance Iv had to share the news with anyone ...I think everyone deserves beautiful, quality ink and its something this town has never had to offer. Old or new. We need something different! Iv only lived here 5 years and its always annoyed me ...so its something i am extremely happy about. Go see, go on go on go on ....

P.S. If i worked at the shop i think i would have offered a bit more of a mature introduction ....rather than my drunken ass screaming all over the place, dont you? haha

PISS. I read here all the time but this is my first time posting.

well, yes, but not for my style. and if they were that good they would be able to do everything. Who does REALISTIC colour portraits in aberdeen? No one. Who does mind blowing PHOTO-REALISTIC full stop? no-one. I've travelled further down south more times than i care to remember for decent work ...because i will not get what i want here.

ok, if thats what you want get photo realistic tattoos, go for gold and get them done there. show them these posts and you might get discount :)

just thinks it funny how excited you are getting over it, also that you got so excited you felt inspired to join a forum an tell everyone how excited you are about it, thus letting us all know about this new place.

not affiliated with the shop lol, at least come clean and say your sleeping with the owner or something

From empty-words:

Here is a list of every tattooist in Aberdeen better than I JUST JOINED THIS WEEK AMD MY BUISSNESS ISN'T DOIN SO WEEEELLLL SO I WILL LIE AND MAKE A CUNT OF MYSELF AWAI

A list of tattooist BETTER than rnr

Ritchard - ritchards Aberdeen

Jimmy - ritchards Aberdeen

Stix - draconian tattoo Aberdeen

KeV - draconian tattoo Aberdeen

Callum - draconian Aberdeen

Jim - rapport Aberdeen

Kegs - kevs Aberdeen

Body piercers

Daryl - tattooed freak Aberdeen

Michelle - retro rebels Aberdeen

Megan - draconian Aberdeen

Brenna - ritchards tattoo

Good bye xxxxx

Only reason I posted here is because I saw a post recently on another new shop that opened in town and thought an even newer one might be of interest to you guys ...plently of feeback came from that? And this is the place to be when it comes to discussions about cool stuff! theres nowhere else that i know of (nor i am interested in) that discusses local cool shit in aberdeen! and my friends are here too. either way ...THIS shop has something i know i havent seen here before and has got me in the bag for sure. I agree with only one, maybe two of the suggestions above for 'good' colour portrait tattooists. Iv met all but two of them but seen examples of ALL of their work. Its not 'bad' work ...just not the standard im after, thats all. Im no artist but i know what i like.

1!!!1!

I dont, I swear! Im just hyper because Iv been talking tattoos all week and this is the first chance Iv had to share the news with anyone ...I think everyone deserves beautiful, quality ink and its something this town has never had to offer. Old or new. We need something different! Iv only lived here 5 years and its always annoyed me ...so its something i am extremely happy about. Go see, go on go on go on ....

P.S. If i worked at the shop i think i would have offered a bit more of a mature introduction ....rather than my drunken ass screaming all over the place, dont you? haha

PISS. I read here all the time but this is my first time posting.

Cocaine, it's a helluva drug.

"I'm rick James bitch!"

Only reason I posted here is because I saw a post recently on another new shop that opened in town and thought an even newer one might be of interest to you guys ...plently of feeback came from that? And this is the place to be when it comes to discussions about cool stuff! theres nowhere else that i know of (nor i am interested in) that discusses local cool shit in aberdeen! and my friends are here too. either way ...THIS shop has something i know i havent seen here before and has got me in the bag for sure. I agree with only one, maybe two of the suggestions above for 'good' colour portrait tattooists. Iv met all but two of them but seen examples of ALL of their work. Its not 'bad' work ...just not the standard im after, thats all. Im no artist but i know what i like.

Are you the same guy who sells "5 minute abs" on the Shopping Channel?

• Upvote 1