aberdeen-music

Parking at Night

Oedo 808

I think most (not all) of the parking meters have been extended until 8pm now. Then if you plan to stay after 8pm you have to pay 1.50 flat rate which covers you until the morning. So if you're parking somewhere from say 6pm until 8.30pm, then you'll have to pay for two hours at 1.80 or whatever it is, then chuck in another 1.50 on top of that. Put in your 3.30 and you'll get a ticket up until 8am.

I think most (not all) of the parking meters have been extended until 8pm now. Then if you plan to stay after 8pm you have to pay 1.50 flat rate which covers you until the morning. So if you're parking somewhere from say 6pm until 8.30pm, then you'll have to pay for two hours at 1.80 or whatever it is, then chuck in another 1.50 on top of that. Put in your 3.30 and you'll get a ticket up until 8am.

Though in some of the car parks the minimum you can buy is two hours and it doesn't carry over. I parked in one last week at 19:30 and had to pay 3 for two hours of ticket to bump it up to the 20:00 deadline, and then another 1.50 on top of that for the all night charge. I was fucking raging.

Just park on single yellow lines, they are free after 6.