aberdeen-music

The Malpaso Gang - Aberdeen's New Country Band

Bigsby

• 5 weeks later...
Next gig for The 'Gang is this Saturday, 15th January at Cafe Musa.

Proceedings will be kicked off with a rare solo set from the UK blues instrumentalist of the year, Mr Son Henry.

Does that mean Musa's started doing gigs during food service now? I thought they were just doing Sundays because they didn't serve food those nights anyway.

Any times for this one ? That other great blues guitarist, Stefan Kocemba of Papa Mojo is at the Globe, but does not kick off until 10 ish.

Have I any hope of listening to you, Son and Kos ??

That should work out fine, Son is on about 8-9, short break to get things switched round and let Son get his breath back, then Malpaso Gang till 10.

Saw Papa Mojo supporting Steve Phillips at the Lemon Tree a few years ago, good little band.

Thanks for coming down Graham. Thanks also to your dining companion for his helpful feedback. :)

But on behalf of the band I'd like to offer my most sincere apologies to Silversurfer. This was our first time playing one of these "dining" shows and I hadn't anticipated that it would be so completely packed out. Very sorry that you were turned away, we are most grateful for your continued support. Hope you found some good music at The Globe. :)