aberdeen-music

The last ever gig for The No Pints

kirkt

should anyone care we've just played our 3 best gigs ever down in England these last few days but its comin to an end cos our guitarist, Andy is moving down to Nottingham next friday which means we're not gonna be supporting Groovie Ghoulies either :(.

anyway we're playin our final gig at Drakes on wednesday the 4th with point of origin and a ska-core band from manchester...we're gonna try match our energetic performances in goole and leeds and play best possible...it'd really mean a lot if EVERYONE could come out for this one...specially you people who have never came to one of our gigs yet...This is gonna be a good gig. It'd really mean a lot if you could all come out for it and shed some tears eh? We're gonna play every song we can and go out on a high, hope you can be there to witness it! Besides, your not gonna get another chance! doors 8pm and its only 3

Guest scott cs.

did you ever get any badges made? will Kirk still be putting on gigs in Aberdeen? what will happen to the drummer's kazoo? whats with all the questions?

nope. the badges still havent arrived...a bit late now lol. who knows if i will be still putting on gigs...only time will tell but i booked the wonderful Bosseye for november. the drummers kazoo is broken. or lost. i forget. i was trying to convince him to buy one from the joke shop in Hull but he wasnt having any of it. I may lend him mine. If he's good.

cheers to the kind words from ash. we're not gonna find a replacement guitarist cos its always been me and Andys band and without one of us i dont think it would be same. specially seeing as we have written bout half the songs each. Besides, I know the feeling before of having to move to another city and leave my band, only to be replaced by someone else