aberdeen-music

Iron Maiden to play the AECC

Word of advice for anyone driving down tomorrow: there's major road works going on on Ellon Road causing huge tailbacks, and also two of the AECC's car parks are closed for resurfacing! So expect a traffic jam while trying to get in and a farce while trying to get parked. I'd say arrive really early, really late, or take a bicycle...

Word of advice for anyone driving down tomorrow: there's major road works going on on Ellon Road causing huge tailbacks, and also two of the AECC's car parks are closed for resurfacing! So expect a traffic jam while trying to get in and a farce while trying to get parked. I'd say arrive really early, really late, or take a bicycle...

Our convoy left Laurencekirk at just after 5 thinking we might get in ahead of the big-time jams. We were wrong. Barely made it in time for the support act (although missing them wouldn't have been a bad thing, they were utter, utter toilet).

I thought Maiden were alright. Certainly picked the right batch of 'classics' to make up for the onslaught of Final Frontier material, which I didn't think much of at all. Brucie's voice is beginning to show its years though, which is a bit of a shame.....

So excited for tonight!

If anyone see's them arounf town can you post it here?

I'll be checking regularly as i need to meet them, it's been a dream of mine since i got into Maiden and music when i was 7!

Janick was in Drummonds after the gig for the whole night but I guess Im a bit late in telling you that now :)