aberdeen-music

Iron Maiden to play the AECC

I am still traumatised from when I saw them in Glasgow a few years ago and they opened with their new album....in its entirety....followed by 3 classics only.

This I'm afraid. Seems a shame that I ain't going to see them in my native Aberdeen considering how important they once were to me. Unfortunately I just don't want to see them again as their new stuff is rotten and I'm sure that's what the set will consist of. Hallowed be thy Name is still the best song ever though.

Eddie looks shit now, like they crossed him with the Motorhead head. Did they fall out with Riggs or something? (no I can't be arsed looking it up).

Not sure what the full story is but if you read the comments on his own website with regards to the Maiden stuff he is a very bitter man, it's quite amusing, Derek Riggs Portfolio

This link particularly but there's some cracking comments slagging off the band, management etc all the way through. using music as an excuse for selling merchandise? time for me to go I think...

• 2 months later...