aberdeen-music

Holy fucking 3D

Teabags

Hate to be the asshole, but is it not just a 3D model projected onto a 2D screen? like at school but the screens made of glass and its projected from behind? Nonetheless, the vocals are pretty incredible, reckon they were prerecorded and the band played along or somehow performed 'live' by a machine/person?

Hate to be the asshole, but is it not just a 3D model projected onto a 2D screen? like at school but the screens made of glass and its projected from behind? Nonetheless, the vocals are pretty incredible, reckon they were prerecorded and the band played along or somehow performed 'live' by a machine/person?

You're probably right, I don't think genuine holograms could update that fast. one day though :rockon:

And it's computer generated vocals and imagery so I'd guess it's either prerecorded or synched if its realtime. Maybe there's someone in a capture suit backstage, I don't know.

Hate to be the asshole, but is it not just a 3D model projected onto a 2D screen? like at school but the screens made of glass and its projected from behind?
Reckon you're probably right, which is why you can see the reflections of the glowsticks at the level of her feet, which looks like there's more people watching from behind, but you can see there isn't when the lights go up. Still fucking awesome though,
Nonetheless, the vocals are pretty incredible, reckon they were prerecorded and the band played along or somehow performed 'live' by a machine/person?
It's prob just pre-recorded and then the band play along, like when bands play live but the singers lip sync. It'd be cooler if the software played it live and adjusted itself accoring to tempo and shit. That's be awesome.

You're probably right, I don't think genuine holograms could update that fast. one day though :rockon:

And it's computer generated vocals and imagery so I'd guess it's either prerecorded or synched if its realtime. Maybe there's someone in a capture suit backstage, I don't know.

Holograms can update that fast, seen a couple of commercial technology demos using 3d holograms that were astounding. Better than this video in fact but very very expensive and not quite ready for market release. Hold your breath for next year though!