aberdeen-music

Watch out!

The Milner

At the moment Point of Origin are in the studio creating what can only be described as the greatest ever Pop/Punk/Rock cd single to come out of Scotland! Think of what our good Pals "My Minds Wepon" have done for melodic metal and you will begin to understand what we have done for melodic pop punk.

With harmonies as powerful as that heard from the likes of the Beach Boys and Scissor Sisters combined with the song writing genius of meatloaf this will blow everything else out of the water.

ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?

Milner

Guest lime ruined my life

to be honest, after reading that post iv decided that you had this reply coming to you.

so im taking it upon myself to dish up the goods.

fuck off you shit bastards

to be honest' date=' after reading that post iv decided that you had this reply coming to you.

so im taking it upon myself to dish up the goods.

fuck off you shit bastards[/quote']

Well thats not very nice but because i know you are a bit simple i will let you off this time.

Dont worry there is help for you out there.

Best solution buy a Point of Origin Cd!!!!

Lotza love Milnerxx

At the moment Point of Origin are in the studio creating what can only be described as the greatest ever Pop/Punk/Rock cd single to come out of Scotland! Think of what our good Pals "My Minds Wepon" have done for melodic metal and you will begin to understand what we have done for melodic pop punk.

With harmonies as powerful as that heard from the likes of the Beach Boys and Scissor Sisters combined with the song writing genius of meatloaf this will blow everything else out of the water.

ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?

Milner

face it

the only way you guys will be seen as great is if you do a music video get on mtv and support busted on tour

Guest Stripey
Well how can they critise us then?

We dont claim to be the greatist band in the world but its fun thinking it. Youve got to have the dream!

You guys are pathetic.

Guest lime ruined my life

im sorry to say it but stripeys right.

when you come across as arrogant and someone puts you in your place its really easy to play the "only joking" card ey?

i dont criticise people much, but you guys piss me off.

im sorry to say it but stripeys right.

when you come across as arrogant and someone puts you in your place its really easy to play the "only joking" card ey?

i dont criticise people much' date=' but you guys piss me off.[/quote']

Yeh cause we really think we do harmonies like the scissor sisters and write songs like meatloaf.

But if thats what you think then it shows what you know about music.

Go waste somebody elses time please.