aberdeen-music

Any Activists In Da House?

bbwoolfy

I gave you an explanation. Perhaps I should put it into language you understand.

You troll thread.

Troll = bad.

Mod see bad post.

Bad post deleted.

Make sense now? :popcorn:

The fact that I don't care about whaling isn't the issue, the fact you are delibirately trying to wind up the OP to get a reaction is. Now stop your bellyaching.

And yeah, "In da house" is only acceptable if you're Ali G.

If you deleted a' the trolling posts on the site there wid be nae site left min. We wouldn't want to hurt the OP's feelings now would we? Did you see my posts in that fucking travis barker thread? Not one of those was deleted and it was the trolliest trollfest there ever was. The OP won't be back anyway, 2 posts and nae feedback.

And thank you, in da house was entirely unneccesary.

Guest idol_wild
If you deleted a' the trolling posts on the site there wid be nae site left min. We wouldn't want to hurt the OP's feelings now would we? Did you see my posts in that fucking travis barker thread? Not one of those was deleted and it was the trolliest trollfest there ever was. The OP won't be back anyway, 2 posts and nae feedback.

And thank you, in da house was entirely unneccesary.

Yeah, but let's be fair - nobody gives a fuck about Travis Barker.

Some people care about whales. I think the fact that Jade Goody was defended by users on this website is testament to that.

Ba-dum-tsh

Was that a Travis Barker Drum Solo?

On the assumption that Futurama is actually a documentary series that has somehow made its way into our time whale oil is used as starship fuel. I'd be surprised if it was used in actual spacecraft though given that it's been banned in the USA since 1971.