aberdeen-music

Filthpact/Boxed In/Knifed/Vomitus yesterday at Drakes

Guest allsystemsfail

Guest allsystemsfail

A great show. Thought Filthpact were amazing. Really really good. Better than Slain? Quite possibly. Looking forward to catching the guys again with Fighting Shit on the 9th. The Boxed In folks were cool. Knifed? Didn't like them. Not my kinda thing at all. Vomitus? I thought they were pretty cool. And funny.

thanks to everyone who was there, especially Dave for organising everything. I had a great time, we played as heavy as we could and really enjoyed it.... that large unhealthy gentleman seems to have never read a black metal sleeve.

If anybody still wants a demo, they're in 1 UP.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Best gig in this town for a long time, pity I missed Vomitus but I WILL catch them soon. Filthpact blew me away, possibly the best band ever from this area. And of course, I made my way home with heaps of new noise! Result!

Guest allsystemsfail
Jakey Spike Boy]Best gig in this town for a long time, pity I missed Vomitus but I WILL catch them soon. Filthpact blew me away, possibly the best band ever from this area. And of course, I made my way home with heaps of new noise! Result!

Hey man, I had intended to say hi. What releases did you pick up?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

No probs, say "hi" on monday! Picked up Pignation CD, Disorder-Complete Disorder LP (can now punt the CD version), Boxed In 12", Raised On Punk Vol.1 77-83 LP, Dudman 7", Sewn Shut 7", Thug 7" and the Vomit For Breakfast 7", all of which are ace! Catch you on Monday, then.