aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lester Burnham

For sale: iPhone 16GB 3Gs Black

What it says on the tin. It's locked to Orange and I want a mere 200 for it (they're wanting 250 for one on eBay). I think it's maybe a tenner to get it unlocked.

Used but excellent condition, black, 16GB, very minor scratch on the screen. I love this thing and I'll throw in the case for it. Complete with box and all the guff (charger and un-used earphones).

I'm only selling it due to an upgrade.

What is the extent of the scratch? Any pictures..?

I know someone extremely interested, would want to pay cash ASAP if the scratch is not to worry about.

It's not visable unless you look for it. I'm happy to take pictures. I'll get some sorted tonight.

I'm just waiting for my microsim to arrive then im switching to my iPhone 4. I can meet up this weekend if they're interested :)

Nice one, it's a colleague so will mention to her tomorrow and see what she says. Pics definitely a bonus though.

trying to remember my photobucket password then the photos will be up :)

She says she wants to buy it but doesn't get into town very often to be able to have it unlocked - would you be able to sort our unlocking prior to sale by any chance?

not trying to under cut you king ad-rock.... if your buyer falls through my sister has 200 in a tin with "iphone" written on it (with a backwards "E") sitting waiting for you.

so if she decides agin' it or takes too long. holla!

:up:

not trying to under cut you king ad-rock.... if your buyer falls through my sister has 200 in a tin with "iphone" written on it (with a backwards "E") sitting waiting for you.

so if she decides agin' it or takes too long. holla!

:up:

Awesome!

Well, i'm iPhone 4 tastic now... So i'm going to try unlock my 3Gs tomorrow. Should it fail, i'll check with Adam and if his chum isn't interested anymore then I'll give you a shout :)