aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

Movember

I'm sporting a rather gay handlebar today (I cheated and started by growing a goatee a few weeks ago). Still, good cause and that, innit? I look like a cock most of the time anyway so a Village People moustache for a month won't make too much difference.

My Mospace

611310.jpg

I failed at 06:15 this morning, ran all over with the beard trimmer :down:

I did have a ricockulous beard and tash combo for the last 8 months so I feel I could sit this one out!

Few guys (inc. myself) at work are giving this a bash. Planning on rocking the same style as you in that picture, Lucky. Might include myself a little soul patch as well.

Unfortunately my work is the kind of place where such magnificent mousers are frowned upon. If clients saw me with anything remotely human then i would be set upon. Boo hiss! Goof luck to everyone who's doing it, tis a great cause.

i'm giving it a bash. got permission from my manager as i'm in a customer facing role and should normally look smart. facial hair is fine but the shitty growing stage is not.

clean start from this morning and see how much i can grow by the end of the month.

Most of my work is just office based, and having stupid hair colours and facial hair is accepted - except in November every year when all our clients from all over the world fly in for a week of meetings and presentations, and we're expected to look our absolute sharpest. After I signed up, another 7 of the 10 guys in my office also signed up. The boss took a bit of persuading....

Guest Bob Knob
clean start from this morning and see how much i can grow by the end of the month.

In other words, Movember.

37746_10150231615825386_828045385_13595715_7238077_n.jpg

Scandaldallas, Shaki, Moose and our non-Aberdeen-Music affiliated brother on his stag do recently. Had to get clearance for that at work so thought I better not ask again so soon.....

My boss ok'd a hitler 'tache. Could do it i suppose...

Its amazing how one man can ruin a mouser style like Hitler did. I've seen people with Lenin-esq efforts and even Harold Shipman beards but i've never seen anyone openly sport a Hitler - funny that....

I'm sporting a rather gay handlebar today (I cheated and started by growing a goatee a few weeks ago). Still, good cause and that, innit? I look like a cock most of the time anyway so a Village People moustache for a month won't make too much difference.

My Mospace

611310.jpg

That's swicking min!

I shaved off my goatee to start with a clean top lip yesterday. I think a handlebar job is the one I'm most likely to get away with.