aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Randy Watson 101

Another question about the Aberdeen music scene

Guys, could you do me a favour and answer this question:

Who's the most DANGEROUS band this side of the north-east?

I vote for Ascension, they're pretty scary. Like N.W.A. plus a little Guns N' Roses, they're also well versed in the Dio Bible of Dungeons and Dragons.

My crystal ball channels Ronnie's spirit and he predicts platinum records and...ahem, some serious jail-time for this band.

Good luck in your travels, Ascension.

Thank you, please.

Where is he now? I miss $huttr$pd, they even came up in conversation last night. And not by me I'll add.

Am I being lead down a merry road, or is this MC Benson dangerous AND a rapper?!

WHERE'S ALL DA DOPE MUVATRUCKIN' RAPPAS IN ABBA-DEVO?!

He used to spit in a grunge supergroup, but then he went solo with this street poetry. One of their songs had a sample from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Did Terminator X ever plagiarise teen sitcoms? Did he fuck.

Whatever band Fatboy was in when the music stands were hidden at The Foyer.

That was Cobra Kai. I was in The Foyer last night and I can confirm there was a music stand, although it was broken and I cut my finger on someone's bodged repair job.

I donated drum stands to the Foyer about ten years ago. I expect that they will still be in optimal condition.

The drums are in really good nick actually. We got a really good sound last night, although we did have our own guitar amps.