aberdeen-music

Time traveller in 1928

MC Nice Andrew

I'm more impressed by which network was 60 years ahead of the game and had the communcations network in place in case someone wanted to make a call from the future...

This. So obviously it's NOT a time traveller, it's a communicator back to the mother ship and she/he is asking to be beamed up.

Only logical explanation.

I love stuff like this.

There's a picture on the same site where I saw this video of some guy stood in a crowd of people in the 1940's, and all the men in suits and hats, and this one guy is there with some very modern looking sunglasses, a zip up sweater half undone, with a t shirt with a printed logo on it. Pretty neat.

tumblr_lb2av76WjM1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

As you can tell from these, old-fashioned mechanical or resonating hearing aids were not necessarily long and rounded, said Philip Skroska, an archivist at the Bernard Becker Medical Library of Washington University in St. Louis. Short, compact rectangular forms were not unusual.

In other words, they could look something like a cell phone to imaginative YouTube viewers in the 21st century."