aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Dubya

Drummer wanted.

I'm a Guitarer, looking for a Drummist. Got a good arsenal of riffs in song-like structures i want to jam out with a drummer, got a basser who's keen already.

The stuff so far is in the strain of Glassjaw, Refused, Fall of troy, A wilhelm scream but they are mixed up quite well and we don't plan on following specific genres, we just want to sound like ourselves however it comes out. Really keen to get crackin.

Send me a PM if your interested.

What happened to that demo you recorded a while back? It was more jarred and off kilter. That was way better. I was kinda into this until the 25 tom tom drum fills came in, and it made me cry.

Hey dude I pmd u a while back I've started up an alt rock band I've got a bass player and a guitarist aswell as myself on drums and we are looking for another guitarist to finalise the lineup n get stuck into writing tunes . Influences include glassjaw ,Reuben, oceansize, a perfect circle , early biffy , at the drive in and the def tones . Interested?

What happened to that demo you recorded a while back? It was more jarred and off kilter. That was way better. I was kinda into this until the 25 tom tom drum fills came in, and it made me cry.

Haha that tom fill was thrown in for a joke if i'm honest just because it was programmed drums.

EDIT: that other demo. I managed to get a few members for that but it's happening quite slowly, but it's still happening at some point hopefully. Thanks for the kind words though:)