aberdeen-music

MOGWAI @ The Music Hall - Saturday 29th January - 7.30pm

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:-(

When the Dons last played a semi at Hampden I had tickets to see Portishead in Edinburgh the same day. Ended up selling them & going to the game. Well worth it as there's no way anything could go wrong against Queen of the South.....

With that in mind, I'll stick to seeing the 'Gwai.

Surely you could have easily made it to Edinburgh after the Dons game?

Surely nothing can go wrong in the upcoming semi-final.....

:-(

When the Dons last played a semi at Hampden I had tickets to see Portishead in Edinburgh the same day. Ended up selling them & going to the game. Well worth it as there's no way anything could go wrong against Queen of the South.....

With that in mind, I'll stick to seeing the 'Gwai.

I went to the game and went to that gig. Contender for most miserable day ever.

Due to an overwhelming demand for tickets and the Lemon Tree basically selling out already - this show has now been upgraded to the Music Hall - same ticket price/ date + details.

As of tomorrow, this will be listed on the Aberdeen - Find Theatre tickets, dates and venues schedules website and subsequently more tickets will be released/ available as of now.

Although I personally think the Music Hall sound is good, like every venue I'm aware opinion varies from person to person on such a thing, so I thought id point out - before any skeptics comment who have gripes with Music Hall sound -that the adequate PA and sound equipment needed for this show has already been discussed and arranged to be in place.

I guess in hindsight, some of the other venues they are playing (Edinburgh Picturehouse etc) are of this size and the long gap in time since their last visit here was bound to create a big demand for tickets.

Hopefully some of you who missed out first time round can now get the chance to go.