aberdeen-music

Johnny Foreigner + Stagecoach @ Caf Drummonds

Huw

Duke were spot on. Good set length and enough variation to keep things pretty interesting. I got told about a single or something out soon which I'll probably look into.

JoFo were awesome. I'm a big fan of the first album so sad there wasn't more off that, but looking back I think there were 4 off the first 4 off the second and 4 or so newer. Can't really complain. They look totally over-toured and unhealthy though - I probably said it a million times on the night but Alexei looked like a skinny guy with a pillow under his shirt and Kelly was looking, well.... amazing, but also a lot slighter than I've noticed in other photos/videos/general pervation. It's totally none of my business, but I just hope it's just "one of those things" rather than an over indulgence in sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Junior is the King of Birmingham.

Really really good. I never really got that into the second album, but i'm back listening to it now and it is sounding great.

Duke were pretty good too!

I'm not really sure what the first band was all about... I mean fair enough every band has to start somewhere, but opening with a Fratellis cover? I don't really think that fitted in with the night's line up. I presume the rest of you missed them.

It was nice to see younger people down and other than pancake-wanker i thought the others looked to be causing no trouble and having a good time.