aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Huw

Alesis iO14

Tried to sell this yonks ago, but kept on forgetting to get in touch with the buyer. Trying to sell it again to fund something more portable and easier to use.

Tech specs here: iO|14

It's no longer produced, but is a good bit of kit and because it is firewire it can record 4 tracks simultaneously.

Looking for 110 ish.

100 sterling?

Firewire cable included. Ideal if you have a laptop/desktop setup and if your looking to upgrade from a single channelusb/fw interface. Can record 4 channels simultaneously i.e. simple drum mic setup.

i really want this, but current financial situation is crummy, going to chuck my interface on ebay in a bit to try and raise some funds, hopefully have the money sometime next week

so if noone else jumps on it by then i will get in touch

i really want this, but current financial situation is crummy, going to chuck my interface on ebay in a bit to try and raise some funds, hopefully have the money sometime next week

so if noone else jumps on it by then i will get in touch

Righto. Doesn't seem to be a great deal of interest, so it'll probably still be around next week. I'd be willing to consider offers if that helps any?

Wanna get rid of this so I'll take 80 o.n.o.

PLEASE BUY THIS.

70 bucks. Total bargain. Box firewire and a'hin.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

can i just say that i would jump out of my skin to get this if i had a firewire port on my laptop. i have the smaller scale io2 that's usb powered, thing is built like a tank, sounds absolutely brilliant and is truly plug n play unlike other usb sound cards i've used. a breeze to use and so full of features. someone buy this right now it's criminally cheap.

can i just say that i would jump out of my skin to get this if i had a firewire port on my laptop. i have the smaller scale io2 that's usb powered, thing is built like a tank, sounds absolutely brilliant and is truly plug n play unlike other usb sound cards i've used. a breeze to use and so full of features. someone buy this right now it's criminally cheap.

I may still have the firewire card from my desktop kicking about and I can lump that in with it for a bit more muhoney.