aberdeen-music

The view @ the lemon tree - monday 15th november

Why comment Shit on the page when its a View information the gig is sold out. so Don't understand why you bother slagging off bands? if you dont like the band dont open the topic.

is there any point really?

What I love most about this post is seemingly random use of capital letters. I may adopt this scatter shot approach in future.

Told you.

Na No Street team just a Big fan. i just love how they came from living in the worst area in Dundee and became such a sucess. i mean they have a massive dedicated fan base!

i just think they dont deserve the slagging they get, as they came from a shitty Area and then Became something people only Dream about...

Fair play to them!

I am born and bred in Aberdeen even have a tatto to proove it Just appreciate bands that deserve to do well

Na No Street team just a Big fan. i just love how they came from living in the worst area in Dundee and became such a sucess. i mean they have a massive dedicated fan base!

i just think they dont deserve the slagging they get, as they came from a shitty Area and then Became something people only Dream about...

Fair play to them!

I am born and bred in Aberdeen even have a tatto to proove it Just appreciate bands that deserve to do well

Working class kids make it big. Hold the front page.

Coming from a "shitty Area (sic)" and becoming a "sucess (sic)" isn't really a reason to like a band - surely the music has something to do with it?

Fair play to them!

Just like Jade Goody, God rest her soul. :(

RIP in peace, England's rose.

Working class kids make it big. Hold the front page.

Coming from a "shitty Area (sic)" and becoming a "sucess (sic)" isn't really a reason to like a band - surely the music has something to do with it?

Thats my point if you don't like the music, whats the point in going into the topic and slagging them off? see it on lots of music forums for varies different bands just don't see the point!

there is hundreds of bands i hate with a passion but don't bother going on forums that are advertising them to slag them off.