aberdeen-music

New to Aberdeen Synth/Piano/Organ Player

PolyEvolver

Hi

I moved to Aberdeen 10 days ago and am looking to get set up with a band or to even start a band. I mainly play Synthesizers of which i have quite a few and also Piano. I've played for around 25 years and have been in bands since the early 90's. I also write and produce music of my own and other people. I've been recording since around 2000 with my own home studio (all hardware) and like to think I'm pretty good at it. I'm available most evenings and am also flexible with what style of music is required.

If you want a good player who also likes a laugh and wants to make something awesome then I'm your man.

Hope to hear from you soon .

Hi

I moved to Aberdeen 10 days ago and am looking to get set up with a band or to even start a band. I mainly play Synthesizers of which i have quite a few and also Piano. I've played for around 25 years and have been in bands since the early 90's. I also write and produce music of my own and other people. I've been recording since around 2000 with my own home studio (all hardware) and like to think I'm pretty good at it. I'm available most evenings and am also flexible with what style of music is required.

If you want a good player who also likes a laugh and wants to make something awesome then I'm your man.

Sounds good to me! What synths do you have? I too am a fan.

Roland V-Synth Gt(V2.0 OS), Roland Fantom X6(Fully Expanded), Roland JP8000, Novation KS Rack, Doepfer Dark Energy(Analogue), Roland MC-909, Roland XV50-80(Fully Expanded), TLA-Compression, Pre-Amp. Also I record on a Roland VS-2480 - 24 track desk. Have analogue drum machine Vermona Drm Mk2. Few other bit not worth the mention. I don't use computer software synths, tried it, didn't like it.

Roland V-Synth Gt(V2.0 OS), Roland Fantom X6(Fully Expanded), Roland JP8000, Novation KS Rack, Doepfer Dark Energy(Analogue), Roland MC-909, Roland XV50-80(Fully Expanded), TLA-Compression, Pre-Amp. Also I record on a Roland VS-2480 - 24 track desk. Have analogue drum machine Vermona Drm Mk2. Few other bit not worth the mention. I don't use computer software synths, tried it, didn't like it.

:up::up::up::up: I like it ... sent you a PM too

• 8 months later...
Hi

P.M.'d You,

Cheers.