aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Monster Zero

DROSS on Bandcamp

I found these 2 tunes in a round-about kind of way, don't recall seeing any links posted on here (but if there were shoot me). Pretty cool couple of instrumentals. Good work gents.

DROSS

They're not quite ready yet, vocals will get recorded and dropped on top in the next week or so then we'll go promo crazy.

Also - thanks for the nice words.

Do you spit rhymes?

Vocals will be recorded on Wednesday. Will hopefully have finished articles (for all 5 songs) up by next weekend.

The kind words are appreciated anyhow. We're pretty pleased with the quality, considering it was just 6 mic's into a PA into a shite laptop.

I'm really digging these tunes too, I must say.

I would pay money to see and hear that performed at a live concert.

Kind words are appreciated. We are recording vocals tonight, technical difficulties permitting, as we're doing it all ourselves, and we don't really know things. I'll start a new thread when the real things are finished.

Oi oi!

All 5 demo tracks are up now. You can download the whole thing. Or you can wait and have it on CD, which will be done in the next week or so, whenever the card sleeves get delivered in the post!

Demonstration | DROSS

Listen. Your thoughts would also be appreciated.

The vocals are low in the mix on purpose. Jan's guitar often drowned mine out too, so I appear to be quiet from time to time.

We did record it for free though, so it's bound to be rough. Sounds neat through a good hi-fi. You can test this yourself with a CD, if anyone wants one. they're ready!

Ooh, I'll buy one. I've only had a chance to listen to the first couple of minutes of one song, but it sounded excellent.

I even got a DROSS sticker from Jan at practice on Monday night, which was nice.

I'll wing a CD to you asap, probably via Jan.

Oh, and we have stickers too. It's the same sticker that's on the front of the CD sleeve, but if you want one, we've got about 150 left over, so take one, or ten, or them all.