aberdeen-music

School of Seven Bells ~ Disconnect from Desire

School of Seven Bells on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Whilst I was quite keen on their debut album (I only heard about them from the Secret Machines connection), I never expected the leap forward in quality that is Disconnect from Desire. It's a fantastic meld of dream pop vocals and shoegaze guitars, but with a strong pop sensibility. It is an album that is growing more and more on me, every time one of their new singles comes on 6 Music I want to do a little dance in my lab. I wont, as that will make me look like a mental.

Any thoughts on the new album?

Havent heard the new one yet but i liked the last album!

Im going to New York with my brother in December for a 4 day trip and randomly the first night we get there The Walkmen are playing with School of Seven Bells as support! My bro got tickets - pretty stoked!

Will definitely have to check out the new SO7B album before then.

Do you know if they are any good live?

They have just lost a member according to Pitchfork.

Havent heard the new one yet but i liked the last album!

Im going to New York with my brother in December for a 4 day trip and randomly the first night we get there The Walkmen are playing with School of Seven Bells as support! My bro got tickets - pretty stoked!

Will definitely have to check out the new SO7B album before then.

Do you know if they are any good live?

They have just lost a member according to Pitchfork.

I saw them with Bat For Lashes last year and they certainly didn't disappoint. With The Walkmen though, that's a cracking line up!